2015: Implications of Titor's Nuclear War Not Happening

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Note: I prefer that this particular thread not be a John Titor bashing session or a debate about whether or not he is a hoax. This thread will assume he is real. Thanks.

2015 is over. John Titor's infamous nuclear war has not occurred. What does this imply? There could be many reasons why it didn't happen. Here are a few from my head. Feel free to chime in and give your thoughts.

- He or someone changed our timeline so the war was averted
- Divergence - different date or it didn't happen in this timeline
- He lied, for whatever reason, possibly about the actual date

Eerily, many things he said about our freedoms one by one being taken away are still coming true. A good example is that Obama is attempting to pass legislation to require Americans to use passports to fly from state to state and if you owe any taxes, you won't be able to fly at all. (No more freedom of travel).

I personally see things still building up as he mentioned. Maybe there won't be a nuclear war, but many things about the constitution, freedom, and civil unrest are actually happening. Perhaps he is a few years off.

What are your thoughts?

Last edited:

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
It does seem to be happening but much slower than Titor predicted. Maybe there is a hidden code where you can multiply his dates by 2, 3 or 4.

World War 3 I'm not sure about. I just can not see the Russians launching a pre-emptive strike - What would they gain?! The Russians seem weak, hell even Turkey are shooting their planes down without a response.

The only possible World War 3 I can see will involve the Muslims , some kind of Islamic State spin off (As Nostradamus predicted)

Last edited:

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
The only possible World War 3 I can see will involve the Muslims , some kind of Islamic State spin off (As Nostrademus predicted)

I agree. We are basically already in the middle of a religious war. Maybe he didn't tell the truth and it wasn't the Russians that were going to attack us.

Internalexile

It does seem to be happening but much slower than Titor predicted. Maybe there is a hidden code where you can multiply his dates by 2, 3 or 4.

World War 3 I'm not sure about. I just can not see the Russians launching a pre-emptive strike - What would they gain?! The Russians seem weak, hell even Turkey are shooting their planes down without a response.

The only possible World War 3 I can see will involve the Muslims , some kind of Islamic State spin off (As Nostrademus predicted)

Now I know I said Titor was a hoax, I will assume he is real in this thread.

What if the Russian leader in Titor's timeline wasn't Putin?

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
Of all the world leaders in all the timelines I would have thought Putin would be the most constant. He seems to have that country all sewn up. (To be honest if I was Russian I would vote for him). 2 terms in office, manages to get his friend Medvedev in for a term and then back in for probably another 2 terms. Future prediction would be another Medvedev term and then another 2 terms in office for Putin to finish his life in politics.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

Now I know I said Titor was a hoax, I will assume he is real in this thread.

What if the Russian leader in Titor's timeline wasn't Putin?

He didn't mention Putin, though. He just said Russia, as far as I remember.

HDRKID

I would prefer to say divergence is the reason. There is in our time line no civil war. However, riots are more common. Sadly, our future might be even worse. At least, in his time line america was still a democracy and people held elections, but that might not be the case in ours. Look at current world events and you will see that freedom is going away. Certainly, we know that John Titor did warn us.

sun_glasses44.gif

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I would prefer to say divergence is the reason. There is in our time line no civil war. However, riots are more common. Sadly, our future might be even worse. At least, in his time line america was still a democracy and people held elections, but that might not be the case in ours. Look at current world events and you will see that freedom is going away. Certainly, we know that John Titor did warn us.

sun_glasses44.gif

Yes, he was right when he said American's are sitting back and doing nothing while our freedoms are being taken away. People miss the ENTIRE point of anti-gun control. It's not about enjoying violence. It's about FREEDOM. Our freedoms are being stolen from us, but the government uses the media to cloud the truth. Example -- the Oregon guys. The government is calling them terrorists, but has anyone ever read the WHOLE, REAL story? This family has been HARASSED by the gov't since the 1800's. Freedom... where is the freedom? We don't even have the freedom to TRULY own our own land. The government can take it away any time they feel like it. And if you want to play the native card and say look what happened to them, well, then you are correct --- REGARDLESS OF WHAT COLOR YOU ARE, THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT HAS BEEN AND STILL IS REMOVING FREEDOM FROM YOUR LIFE! Ok, I feel another post coming on.

Sorry for the caps, but it's meant to be a strong statement. WE ARE NOT FREE. And Titor warned us. Amen!

*steps off pedastal*

(Oops, had coffee)