2016, still no machine : yet, i know how to make one????

tflofasho

I'm honestly kinda getting annoyed with a lot of the stupidity and claims from the crummy people on here as if is in all honesty and have come to the conclusion that I can't stand that crap and clutter on here with people and their crap and clutter claims on here and can't stand it.

Christ... this post looks like I have schizophrenia... what the hell is this word salad? It doesn't even make sense...

Christ..

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
I'm honestly kinda getting annoyed with a lot of the stupidity and claims from the crummy people on here as if is in all honesty and have come to the conclusion that I can't stand that crap and clutter on here with people and their crap and clutter claims on here and can't stand it.

Christ... this post looks like I have schizophrenia... what the hell is this word salad? It doesn't even make sense...

Christ..
Dont be so picky or the grammar police might just drop here, unwanted

TimeFlipper

Christ..
You have quoted your own posting as being from someone who has schizophrenia :eek: So does this mean that a part of you is a Troll?...Personally i cant see that myself, you just seem to get a bit angry at times...Dont understand why though :confused:

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
So i finally quit my job, i was too tired and exhausted at all time, too much work all the time, but in my rush i landed on something quite just as worst, it pays well, but dam , not my cup of tea so i will have to rank up my search and find something in my field of expertisei hate doing things that dont require me to use my mind and skills, and where i am now is the worst im just a drone of service doing manual labourgh in a polluted environement, it took my the whole of saturday to get back on my feet after one day of work there, so imagine how dead i ll be when ive done this for one week, dam, why is lotto so hard to win , even when you play everyday

tflofasho

So i finally quit my job, i was too tired and exhausted at all time, too much work all the time, but in my rush i landed on something quite just as worst, it pays well, but dam , not my cup of tea so i will have to rank up my search and find something in my field of expertisei hate doing things that dont require me to use my mind and skills, and where i am now is the worst im just a drone of service doing manual labourgh in a polluted environement, it took my the whole of saturday to get back on my feet after one day of work there, so imagine how dead i ll be when ive done this for one week, dam, why is lotto so hard to win , even when you play everyday

It's designed to be statistically hard and appealing.

Lumbergooz

@D74: not lecturing; just giving own experience; from now on u r on a seperate ways.. either everything can be done 2moro & nothing done despite 100s of plans. Or a firm timeline 2 each task which will fulfill ur personal confidence. quitting job is ur 1st step on the right path.

Tron1

lumber gooz please do not lecture us on our plans. We made them already it's your thought that matters to make it real, we have been mocked too many times before that's a very good reason to quit. Do not extract or make fun of my friend. Yes I am very good friend's with Z74 not D74 if you care to play game's.

Lumbergooz

!!!...I said I am not lecturing, and I gave a good advice to D74....Tron1:sniffing alot of powder may get in trouble on day...from now on I only reply to members who stay sober....ur not among them...