2020-2021

Chocomil

an attack on a few northern states close to Canadian border force a crapload of people driving and moving south to Mexico. Somehow this is tied with financial matters and right before shit hits the fan rich people at the top start making big moves that most of the American population do not catch on to right away. At the same time the US police state is enacted and there is also a huge scare of a serious virus going around that makes huge pimples on your whole body. There are town and cities turned into ghost town within days.

conscious9

an attack on a few northern states close to Canadian border force a crapload of people driving and moving south to Mexico. Somehow this is tied with financial matters and right before shit hits the fan rich people at the top start making big moves that most of the American population do not catch on to right away. At the same time the US police state is enacted and there is also a huge scare of a serious virus going around that makes huge pimples on your whole body. There are town and cities turned into ghost town within days.
What happened to the positive timeline predictions? Pop music becoming universal, video games, medical revolution, people living to 250 years, peace, etc.? Come on, man, as a musician, you got my hopes up. Now what?

Last edited:

conscious9

Well, I guess you're not interested in replying to anyone who is bothering to try to believe you and talk with you. And most people simply don't believe you and aren't engaging with you anyway. Have fun living in your own little bubble, I guess. The future is not set in stone, as far as I'm concerned these days. But hey, you've done a great job trolling around here.

Chocomil

Also funny you should say that, when I attempt to post math, data and schematics no one cares, but someone posts some irrelevant seudo science shit and everyone jumps on it, I'm starting to think not many people actually are serious about time travel and are here to hear cool shit that sounds cool for the sake of itself and not theory, I've only seen a few posts that are serious and they themselves don't get much attention.

Chocomil

I also have actual video and photos of experiments but I don't even wanna bother posting them as the level of interest in actual related shit gets ignored.

conscious9

Well, apologies, but most left-brained stuff goes waaaayy over my head. I couldn't understand any actual math, data, and schematics even if I had a gun pointed to my head.

But you still didn't answer my main question. What happened to the prior positive timeline predictions? How do they tie in with this prediction? You were really confident about them, and you were the one who told people not to believe in all the doomsday and fearmongering B.S.

If you've seen any of my previous posts, I was one of the few, if not only, people adamantly defending you.

Chocomil

Well, apologies, but most left-brained stuff goes waaaayy over my head. I couldn't understand any actual math, data, and schematics even if I had a gun pointed to my head.

But you still didn't answer my question completely. What happened to the prior positive timeline predictions? How do they tie in with this prediction? You were really confident about them, and you were the one who told people not to believe in all the doomsday and fearmongering B.S.
Everything still applies to this timeline, don't worry, this one is good, I was just talking about dream recall theory that does not apply here, this timeline and reality still seem quite positive and the things I've mentioned in the past are good. There are going to be great moves within government in laws for men pretty soon as well as social changes that make education better in the USA. I've kept up with the technology companies I talked about in the past and they are on course. The virtual reality stuff is coming very hard by November.

Chocomil

Here's something new I didn't mention before, feminism will take a backseat for 2 years making it easy to change divorce laws. A governor is close to putting together a proposal to do some cool stuff in NY and Maine.