2021 Predictions

Witch Hunt

Let's see.....as soon as Biden takes office....the USA will start bombing multiple countries again.
The USA will help Saudi Arabia continue the genocide against Yemen.
America will go back to a cold war footing with every country in the world! Except China.
American politicians will go back to selling out the American worker.
Joe Biden will disappear from public view while Kamala takes a more prominent visible role in the administration.
UFO distractions.
Covid distractions.

I can go on

Goose

Let's see.....as soon as Biden takes office....the USA will start bombing multiple countries again.
America will go back to a cold war footing with every country in the world! Except China.
Joe Biden will disappear from public view while Kamala takes a more prominent visible role in the administration.
UFO distractions.
Covid distractions.

I can go on
Thank you for your comment

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
UFO distractions.
Covid distractions.

I can go on
I tend to doubt that Biden will be sworn into office next year. As attorney Lin Wood said, Biden will never be president. And he's not president-elect. President Trump never lost fair and square.