2036 money

HDRKID

Donald Trump doesn't want Harriet Tubman on $20 bill

John Titor could have told us. It would interesting to see what the future sends our way.

FROM POST TO POST
John Titor talks about future

(7) Does money look alot different than it does now? If you have a picture, could you please upload it and post the link!
No, money is pretty much the same. Unfortunately, I do not have any money with me because I wouldn’t be able to use it here.

((2. How did you buy your truck? How could you title it if you are only 3 years old to the title bureau at this point? You won't be able to sell it in Minnesota unless it's in your name and clear. Is the Chevy newer and how did you pay for it? Did you scrounge around to find 40 year old currency in 2036? I know I wouldn't take any money from someone that had mint marks from 2036.))
Don’t worry. Fortunately, these are things we’re taught at time travel school in “how to get around in the sarcastic 20th century. I said I didn’t have any money from 2036. I have plenty from here.

TnWatchdog

Just another...keep everyone happy tactic.
By the time the new bills hit circulation a new form of currency will be introduced making a cashless society.
Right hand or forehead?

human-microchip-implants.jpg