2037 - Australasia

Jo_nt_North

To begin, it is important you understand I am here to inform you of a decision that is yet to be made. On Sepetember 19th 2037 I will be asked to talk in front a crowd of 2000 students in Sydney - Australasia. The communist state which now rules over much of Asia has taken control over every central bank east of Bombay. During this talk I will meet Lauren Silverman, a bright quantum physicists from Virginia the U.S.A. It is imperative this meeting does not take place. There she will decide to work on a special project with the US Navy which will ultimately result in the end of humanity. She must be stopped.
vswn rersq ej ofegd.

Jo_nt_North

To begin, it is important you understand I am here to inform you of a decision that is yet to be made. On Sepetember 19th 2037 I will be asked to talk in front a crowd of 2000 students in Sydney - Australasia. The communist state which now rules over much of Asia has taken control over every central bank east of Bombay. During this talk I will meet Lauren Silverman, a bright quantum physicists from Virginia the U.S.A. It is imperative this meeting does not take place. There she will decide to work on a special project with the US Navy which will ultimately result in the end of humanity. She must be stopped.
vswn rersq ej ofegd.
OXMUDZAWEVHFTNSKBQJRIGLYPC

TimeFlipper

vswn rersq ej ofegd.
I have already been informed about the special project the US Navy will be undertaking in 2037, Lauren Silverman and yourself will not be needed...There is another "returning Time-Wave" from the 1943 Philadelphia Experiment that is even more dangerous than the first one in 1966 which was eventually "electronically dampened"...Iam helping to sort out this new returning time-wave (y)..

steven chiverton

like to hear some more did any seers see this event happening in the future if not then they've changed it through manipulation of time and events so it may not happen, and what time line is this supposed to happen in as to many are getting it wrong because they been to or saw the events they foretold in the wrong time line or reality, a common mistake

JustMe

vswn rersq ej ofegd.
Let’s send a robot back in time to before she was born to kill her mother. It’s our only hope. Hopefully someone won’t be sent back to keep her safe, eventually impregnating her and becoming the father of Lauren Silverman before promptly dying.

JustMe

vswn rersq ej ofegd.
Btw starting 2 separate hoax thread in such a short space of time always makes someone look even more obvious as a spammer. Just a little tip :)

alpha centauri

The communist state which now rules over much of Asia has taken control over every central bank east of Bombay. During this talk I will meet Lauren Silverman, a bright quantum physicists from Virginia the U.S.A. It is imperative this meeting does not take place. There she will decide to work on a special project with the US Navy which will
ultimately result in the end of humanity. She must be stopped.
You could think that you do not have a choice. Dont go there. It is as easy as that.

Let’s send a robot back in time to before she was born to kill her mother. It’s our only hope. Hopefully someone won’t be sent back to keep her safe, eventually impregnating her and becoming the father of Lauren Silverman before promptly dying.
Or just kill him if somebody has to die. He said that the meeting should not take place. That would be the simplest solution.

@TimeFlipper is pretty good in securing the timeline, @Jo_nt_North . He saved us a couple of times. Trust him.