3 6 9 Theory Of Nikola Tesla, The Universe Secret Code..

steven chiverton

ive designed a new frequency generator circuit, based on teslas number 3, 6 , and 9 numbers and ive calculated the ceramic capacitor values to get them using simple math's and even some long figures with 2 digits at the end , when added together form one of the tesla numbers ,to etc etc . so ill soon have a new total of 76 frequencies to experiment with .

Attachments

• The tesla 3, 6, 9, numbers.pdf
    909.4 KB · Views: 18

steven chiverton

heres the completed circuit minus the wiring

Attachments

• tesla 3,6,9, frenquency generator circuit.JPG
    tesla 3,6,9, frenquency generator circuit.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 17

TimeFlipper

ive designed a new frequency generator circuit, based on teslas number 3, 6 , and 9 numbers and ive calculated the ceramic capacitor values to get them using simple math's and even some long figures with 2 digits at the end , when added together form one of the tesla numbers ,to etc etc . so ill soon have a new total of 76 frequencies to experiment with .
I applaud you on the fabulous effort to make sense of the 3 6 9 Tesla conundrum Cousin Cobber (y):cool:..
My only concerns are the values of the capacitors not being very accurate...If you recall i made a posting regarding the accuracy
of a cheap 50k potentiometer, some were 47k, and others were 53k, the same inaccuracy would also occur in capacotors..

Farrell components for example are extremely accurate, for example a 50k potentiometer IS precisely 50k...Of course you will pay more for the accuracy, but to prove a point you would need highly accurate potentiometers/capacitors/resistors etc, just the same as real Time-Machines need high accuracy components Cobber...If you try to build a Time-Machine using cheap components, it will never ever work Steve (n)..

steven chiverton

i only calculated the values of the ceramics to get the numbers have yet to test it when finished and measure the resulting frequencies my circuit dosent have potentiometers in it its just an experiment to see what i get and by the amazing results i had before by clashing various sonic frequencies together im sure the extra 6 from this may yield something new if the values of the ceramics isn't accurate then they may have the percentage on them or letter for it so it be near it and if its accurate on one instrument by the manufacturers it may not be the same on another instrument as they all may have some variations in calibrations like resistors they have a tolerance band gold meaning they 5% ABOVE or bellows its actual value and due to some indifferences in multimeter calibrations they dont always read within the 5% above or below

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

i only calculated the values of the ceramics to get the numbers have yet to test it when finished and measure the resulting frequencies my circuit dosent have potentiometers in it its just an experiment to see what i get and by the amazing results i had before by clashing various sonic frequencies together im sure the extra 6 from this may yield something new
Steve, you are using capacitors that have values in picofarads, potentiometers have values in resistance, therefore accuracy is essential...I tried to explain that to you in my previous posting Cousin Cobber :p:D

steven chiverton

yes the packets they come in had pf values on them so thats what i picked as it was easier to use them and put together values using the tesla 3,6 9, they have accuracy's of 20 percent i think the ones with the black on them but some dont have black on them i looked it up om my capacitor chart and it says black is 20 percent so anyhow its not meant to be perfect as i only used there values in my calculations, and i have 70 various frequencies to clash them with so if any Match these then ill have some fun seeing what i get ?

steven chiverton

hey uncle time flipper im not worried about component accuracies its just what i get from them clashing audio signals from them through pizeos did you read my posting before i had my hand half cupped in front of the 2 opposing pizeos and had alliuminium tape surrounding them sealing the gap and i had 2 pin holes in it to form a double slit like experiment and during the experiment i was feeding 2 different frequencies into them for for a short moment i temporarily broke the astral lock of my right hand resulting in my astral hand coming out of my phisical hand for a short moment this was a one off result some people have had this one off result to in various other experiments due to some unknown factor , oh i used a pc calculator to calculate the ceramic capacitor values there are 3 sets of 2 in parralell then 3 sets of 4 in parralell

TimeFlipper

yes the packets they come in had pf values on them so thats what i picked as it was easier to use them and put together values using the tesla 3,6 9, they have accuracy's of 20 percent i think the ones with the black on them but some dont have black on them i looked it up om my capacitor chart and it says black is 20 percent so anyhow its not meant to be perfect as i only used there values in my calculations, and i have 70 various frequencies to clash them with so if any Match these then ill have some fun seeing what i get ?
Steve, if you ever build a Time-Machine with components only being about 20 per cent accurate as you stated, dont be surprised if you end up in waters full of piranha fish, when you thought you were going to be in the sea swimming with beautiful sheila`s and Dolphins :eek: :LOL:..