<3

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Hi, welcome to Paranormalis! We're happy you decided to join the forum and take part in the discussion!

Have fun!

AAM

Optimist
Hi and welcome to our Paranormalis family, i saw your posting in Peggy the haunted doll :D

Thank you soo much for the warm welcome. I was pleasantly surprised at the amount of love and positive energy here. Everyone is so nice. I see no trolls in chat either ;O. Also i wanted to ask how much does it cost to switch to premium account (ad free) thank you for reading my post. :)
Ps. I love the layout and design of the website if i could just make my font pink it would have been super :p

mariya94

Hi and welcome to our Paranormalis family, i saw your posting in Peggy the haunted doll :D

Thank you soo much for the warm welcome. I was pleasantly surprised at the amount of love and positive energy here. Everyone is so nice. I see no trolls in chat either ;O. Also i wanted to ask how much does it cost to switch to premium account (ad free) thank you for reading my post. :)
Ps. I love the layout and design of the website if i could just make my font pink it would have been super :p
It's $2 per month.