<3

AAM

Optimist
Hi and welcome to our Paranormalis family, i saw your posting in Peggy the haunted doll :D

Thank you soo much for the warm welcome. I was pleasantly surprised at the amount of love and positive energy here. Everyone is so nice. I see no trolls in chat either ;O. Also i wanted to ask how much does it cost to switch to premium account (ad free) thank you for reading my post. :)
Ps. I love the layout and design of the website if i could just make my font pink it would have been super :p
It's $2 per month.

Would that improve the lag in chat?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
You'll find information about Premium Membership here:
Premium Membership (No Ads)

You can either purchase 1 month for $2, or 1 year for $20. Among other things, it removes all ads from the forum, as mentioned earlier. Thank you for your interest in supporting our community.

I'm not aware of any lag in the chatroom. There's normal delay of about 1-2 second when posting a message. Maybe an ad happened to make your Internet browser lag in the moment.

AAM

Optimist
You'll find information about Premium Membership here:
Premium Membership (No Ads)

You can either purchase 1 month for $2, or 1 year for $20. Among other things, it removes all ads from the forum, as mentioned earlier. Thank you for your interest in supporting our community.

I'm not aware of any lag in the chatroom. There's normal delay of about 1-2 second when posting a message. Maybe an ad happened to make your Internet browser lag in the moment.
That makes sense thank you for your help

Night Vision

Hi and welcome to our Paranormalis family, i saw your posting in Peggy the haunted doll :D

Thank you soo much for the warm welcome. I was pleasantly surprised at the amount of love and positive energy here. Everyone is so nice. I see no trolls in chat either ;O. Also i wanted to ask how much does it cost to switch to premium account (ad free) thank you for reading my post. :)
Ps. I love the layout and design of the website if i could just make my font pink it would have been super :p
:)

Night Vision

:)
:D The safest place to be AAM :cool:

Martian

You mean like this? :D

Try this:

[color=#ffaaee] text [/color]

BB Codes | Paranormalis