30 year old bearded guy in School Class for 15 year olds!

TimeFlipper

30 year old asylum seeker.jpg

This is the sheer stupidity not only of the UK`s Border Controls, but of Schools that allow "men" who are obviously well over the age of 15, to attend those Schools.....Brought about by the lunacy of the Liberal left, saying that all asylum seeking "children" should be allowed into the UK, irrespective of how old they appear to be!! :ROFLMAO:..
The bottom picture was taken last year of asylum seeking "children" who were supposed to be aged 18 or younger!! o_O:ROFLMAO:..

3987C45000000578-0-image-m-17_1476922596098 (1).jpg...:ROFLMAO:

TnWatchdog

When I was a kid in grade school way way back in time, we had migrant farmworkers that worked the crops in southern Minnesota where they grew onions, asparagus, carrots, and other crops in the rich peat fields. I remember there were several of these workers at our school who attended classes that had beards or mustaches. They were all over the school yard during recess in a group, which made us all nervous...something I have always remembered.

Mayhem

Zenith
Its not a free world.

Disgraceful.

Conflicts are being created to migrate those to start an another war.

IM sure if there wasnt as many conflicts these people may remain at home, and not so many moving.

You cant have people of that age in school with teenagers.

But when certains get into council and local parliament they can effect change, therefore trying to shame those that call this out.
Throw them out.

Kairos

The globalist factions of western governments are losing their grip on the electorate. Mass migration allows for them to maintain their power while expanding tyrannical power of government. The more ethnic strife they can manufacture through demographic replacement, the more excuses they have to curtail civil liberties and expand the police state. Thus they will viciously police the innocent while simultaneously doing nothing about the criminals. You see this tactic used in all sorts of nations where the ruling elite are losing grip, not just the globalists in the west. Venezuela does something similar, for example.

Anarcho-Tyranny—Where Multiculturalism Leads | VDARE.com

When I was a kid in grade school way way back in time, we had migrant farmworkers that worked the crops in southern Minnesota where they grew onions, asparagus, carrots, and other crops in the rich peat fields. I remember there were several of these workers at our school who attended classes that had beards or mustaches. They were all over the school yard during recess in a group, which made us all nervous...something I have always remembered.
Well that is more creepiness to add to the fire.