5 Questions To Ask Before You Time Travel

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
I watched the whole thing in its entirety.

Now, I think the synopsis of this film is: The guy initially wants to go back in time to change the fact that he was not comfortable leaving his girlfriend, and she left him for New York. Then, when his friendship with his best friend is in jeopardy, and he recognizes that his best friend stood by him more than his ex-girlfriend ever did, he goes back in time not to undo not leaving with the girl who left for New York, but to undo the rift of his friendship with the girl who was his best friend. The guy decides not to go with his ex-girlfriend, and stays by the side of his best friend instead.

Do I have this all correct?

walt willis

That sounds about right.
There is one other factor that concerns me as well, and that is the danger of the domino effect it may pose down the road of time.
It kind of like hitting the king pin that may expand the by multiples exponentially.
In the quantum world it is said that the mere observation of an event may be the cause of a quantum change taking place.
This troubles me much as I do believe that some humans as well as non humans may be causing constant changes to our world line.
The potential for great harm is one of my concerns.
That would require that we send many missions well into the future as a way to observe the effects of earlier missions, and so on...
This could get very complicated!

AAA

That sounds about right.
There is one other factor that concerns me as well, and that is the danger of the domino effect it may pose down the road of time.
It kind of like hitting the king pin that may expand the by multiples exponentially.
In the quantum world it is said that the mere observation of an event may be the cause of a quantum change taking place.
This troubles me much as I do believe that some humans as well as non humans may be causing constant changes to our world line.
The potential for great harm is one of my concerns.
That would require that we send many missions well into the future as a way to observe the effects of earlier missions, and so on...
This could get very complicated!

It's already complicated, and, if I were to guess, probably a worse situation than anyone realizes.

The solution starts with everyone ceasing with the nonsense, to reason together, clearly and honestly, as in no more cryptic ambiguous vague deceptive bullshit, no more wasting time doing it. Otherwise, people are probably going to suffer and/or die, perhaps in large numbers.

AAA

Walt,

Few motivate because it is the right thing to do. It is always some selfish reason, and often about what someone can get away with instead of what is the optimum benefit to all involved.

Try this as an experiment:

Find a group of average people just about anywhere. Humble yourself and ask for help. Place yourself in a situation to appear weak and in need of the charitableness or sympathy of others. More often than not, they will ridicule and take advantage of or reject you. They act more like sharks in a frenzy. Very few will reach out as to be humane and righteous, in truth and civility.

It is a sick sad world.

TimeFlipper

Did you see the full video clip?..The "right girl" did do the chasing, and after the guys time travel trip he realised the first girl he saw wasnt the right girl for him, and when he was running upto her on the platform you saw him disappear, and then it switched back to him in this time-line in his car with that girl ,realising the girl he had known for years, WAS the right girl after all..