5 ways the World Could end

QuantumTheoryisBest

1. Aliens come not for peace but for new land, humans will go complety extinct.
2. Nuclear war: Yea we've heard of Fallout 4 with a nuclear bomb wiping out most human life, but what if that came true? Well When WW3 comes around(In about 15 to 20 years) then we all better be ready.
3. You see a blinding light, flashing and killing people and you're about to be one of those dead people, and what killed you exactly? Well it was simply a Gamma Ray.
4. The "Zombie Virius". I know the dead coming the feed on the living is impossible, but what if there was a virius just like it? Would You Be Ready?
5. Humans kill ourselfs. Can you imagine a world of anarchy becuase we rebelled against all of the countries governments? Well it could happen with whats going on around the world so....be ready for anything.

TnWatchdog

Your post got me thinking so I've thought of a couple...

Spontaneous combustion. We get cooked from the inside out from an invisible microwave radiation that penetrates earth.

Fly baby fly. The earth's gravity is lost so for those that aren't hanging onto a tree, they're gone...floaters.

Blown away. The jet stream has unexpectedly lowered itself to earth so where it moves, destruction follows.
Nothing above ground survives in it's path.

Edit...one more

"This is the big one! You hear that, Elizabeth? I'm coming to join ya, honey!" We all, in unison, have a massive cardiac arrest.

Last edited:

QuantumTheoryisBest

Your post got me thinking so I've thought of a couple...

Spontaneous combustion. We get cooked from the inside out from an invisible microwave radiation that penetrates earth.

Fly baby fly. The earth's gravity is lost so for those that aren't hanging onto a tree, they're gone...floaters.

Blown away. The jet stream has unexpectedly lowered itself to earth so where it moves, destruction follows.
Nothing above ground survives in it's path.

Edit...one more

"This is the big one! You hear that, Elizabeth? I'm coming to join ya, honey!" We all, in unison, have a massive cardiac arrest.
That last one was hilarious but could happen, but not at the same time thought.(y)

Chaoss

Both the world and humanity are unlikely to completely end any time soon, even a well timed gamma ray burst would only microwave one side of the planet leaving the other half with no o-zone layer and a lot of mess to clean up. Outside of the sun spontaniously exploding, a black hole deciding to pay us a visit or some other cosmic phenomenon that can completely destroy the earth there isn't much that could take out every single human on the planet.

Now civilization on the other hand could end any time for a large number of reasons, the most likely being a large-scale nuclear war and stagnation.