50 years today, man set off to land on the Moon..Did it really happen?

TimeFlipper

Today is also St Swithins Day...The question however is, did man actually step on the Moon this week, or was it just some huge cover up?..
Could it have been an American desire to make President Kennedy and his assertion to a joint session of Congress on May 25th 1961, that the United States WOULD be sending a man to the Moon within the decade, or was there a massive cover up when the US government realised that they could NOT fulfill JFKs dream?.......If you cannot see the video, please type into You Tube, John F Kennedy "Landing a Man on The Moon" Address to Congress -May 25th 1961.

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

I will be updating information on what was happening 50 years ago day by day when the "Moon astronauts" were supposedly heading towards the Moon, specifically Buzz Aldrin :)..

Cirrus

Even if man didn't land on the moon 50 years ago today, they did soon after. The moon race was more about showcasing political might during the Cold War.

TimeFlipper

Even if man didn't land on the moon 50 years ago today, they did soon after. The moon race was more about showcasing political might during the Cold War.

I also hope to put forward the case that "no man" ever set foot on the Moon, during the 1970s :)..

Last edited:

JackStagger

Considering we have photos from other countries, including Russia, of the original landing site which corroborates the claimed historical event I do indeed think we landed on the moon. I also believe that NASA is all but downright full of shit in regards to many things since then, though. The NSA and CIA have made NASA their puppet theatre, I am bankrupt of respect for those agencies and their rampant misappropriation of national security doctrine.

T-J

(Note: producers had to 'spoof' the ending of this one in order to make it past the censors...)

Last edited:

T-J

You realize we still bounce lasers off the mirrors they placed up there, right?

If so, then why haven't the coordinates ever been published?
Why hasn't NASA pointed the Hubble ST at it and published high-res images of the landing site?

We've been to the Moon, just not via Apollo. Apollo was a cover operation designed to hoodwink the public,
while billions of $$ were being diverted to the REAL space program.

All this will come out in the wash as soon as the last of the Apollo participants pass on,
in order to save them public embarrassment...

Last edited:

Kairos

If so, then why haven't the coordinates ever been published?
Why hasn't NASA pointed the Hubble ST at it and published high-res images of the landing site?

We've been to the Moon, just not via Apollo. Apollo was a cover operation designed to hoodwink the public,
while billions of $$ were being diverted to the REAL space program.

All this will come out in the wash as soon as the last of the Apollo participants have passed on,
in order to save them public embarrassment...

Who told you they are not published? Several universities have their own lasers they point at those mirrors and reflect back to the Earth as an experiment for their undergrads.