50 years today, man set off to land on the Moon..Did it really happen?

paulyoung2

lol whacha talking about flippo they didn't need exercise they were good ole 1940 ww2 bread and butter tuffest xray resistant.. rings resistant all inside a tinfoil with antenna.. to the moon and back.. and all just gone with the wind to not duplicate even 50 years later.. when a 6 year old kid has more memory in his lego toy phone than they had in their box lol

TimeFlipper

lol whacha talking about flippo they didn't need exercise they were good ole 1940 ww2 bread and butter tuffest xray resistant.. rings resistant all inside a tinfoil with antenna.. to the moon and back.. and all just gone with the wind to not duplicate even 50 years later.. when a 6 year old kid has more memory in his lego toy phone than they had in their box lol

Thanks for reminding me about my International patent (in law from 1967) thats on my Tinfoil hats complete with wideband fractal antennas!! :LOL:..
Iam gonna sue the asses off them Yankee SOBs for violating my patent!!....Look out for the soon to be, highly wealthy TimeFlippo :cool::LOL:..

T-J

It happened. There's a good deal of evidence you can find online that it happened.

Filmed in a studio. On order from then-President Nixon. By Stanley Kubrick. Because it was determined the journey wasn't possible at the time. That is what happened.

There's plenty of evidence to physically prove that no Apollo missions ever left LEO ( low-Earth orbit). Inadequate shielding is just one of the reasons. Another glaring one is that multiple people have done the fuel calculations and determined for a fact that more would have been needed to make the trip. They would have needed a much bigger rocket. Not possible at the time.

In fact, there are a dozen or so questions about Apollo that NASA, to this day, still refuses to answer. Hmm... Why is that?

So, if it's important to you, reexamine the evidence of not going, if you intend to be counted among the cognoscente here...

Last edited:

T-J

[...]
...However, i have been going through lots of You Tube videos, and intend to make a compilation of some of them which show there is absolute proof that the Moon Landing "was" faked!!...
[...]

May I suggest adding to your list, if you haven't seen it already, this full, unedited version of the French docu Dark Side of the Moon (2002, William Karel).

It's referred to as a "mockumentary" because they spoofed the ending with outtakes from the filming to make the whole thing look like a big joke. But it was really done to make it past the censors (NASA and it's continued big-money supporters of "the lie"). It was a brilliant move because they were ultimately successful in publishing the candid testimony of numerous key people involved.

In fact, as a result, one of them was even killed during the filming, because he was about to violate his oath of secrecy about something (spoiler: General Vernon 'Dick' Walters -- then Deputy Director of the CIA during the time of Apollo! You think he was about to spill the beans on something really important about the Moon-landing hoax -- or possibly the Moon itself -- that the public is still forbidden to know about? Nah. Prolly just a coincidence ;)).

This link looks like a good bet, but there may be a better copy still available, somewhere in a far corner of YT:

Last edited:

OakFieldAlienz444

I believe Buzz Aldrin admitted that they did a little bit of fake footage to make up for some stuff they
allegedly "lost," so I tend to think part of it was faked and part of it was real.

T-J

I would imagine black budget technology would give us something faster than radio waves to communicate over vast distances even back then..
Reportedly, the Pentagon is using 'gravity phone' tech, given to us by some alien group, so we can communicate with them in real-time from clear across the galaxy...

TimeFlipper

Reportedly, the Pentagon is using 'gravity phone' tech, given to us by some alien group, so we can communicate with them in real-time from clear across the galaxy...

Would that have to do with 1969, and the faked Moon Landing? :)..