5g rollout, dangers

MODAT7

“I've been flying an aircraft with a radar altimeter for years and never once have I seen a malfunction such as this until the 5G turn on,” wrote another pilot in Florida, whose altimeter fluctuated between -90 and 400 feet prior to takeoff. “Coincidence? Probably not.”
This is why we don't want radar altimeters nor 5g chips made in china.

Beholder

move-fast-break-things.jpg

Pilots should take notes from Silicon Valley. Full throttle if you can't see the runway.
rsz_explosion_iamnumber4_2677.jpg

Then practice the unflinching walk while people recording with phones block firetrucks and ambulances from reaching your passengers.

Wind7

Staff
giphy.gif
"Since having my internet server bring my WIFI to 5G,
I haven't noticed any real changes in either my brains or persona. Same goes with having my cellular boosted.

All in all everything seems to be fine!

Waittaminnit......Does anyone else smell butter burning?"

😁🙃

alpha centauri

This is why we don't want radar altimeters nor 5g chips made in china.
Are they even made by China? I heard that India does not want China in their 5G development, because of national security issues.

Beholder

Are they even made by China? I heard that India does not want China in their 5G development, because of national security issues.

Also burning anything made in China after losing the Kung Fu fight on the mountain border. Made India lose face.

MODAT7

Huawei and ZTE being banned is a first start. The problems is that china still makes a lot of the 5g chips. Even if backdoor spyware isn't included in them, they're sloppy.

Beholder

Huawei and ZTE being banned is a first start. The problems is that china still makes a lot of the 5g chips. Even if backdoor spyware isn't included in them, they're sloppy.
NSA's "security enhanced Linux" that Android is based on, is so insecure that keys for third party firmware developers are not needed. Beginners are expected to hack their way in while developing. Android would literally stop working if they fixed all security holes, because then no sub-contractors would be able to create firmware for new phone models. And we remember that NSA always leave a few extra bugs that only they know about, until they too leak to Russian hackers.

alpha centauri

Also burning anything made in China after losing the Kung Fu fight on the mountain border. Made India lose face.
Was that irony or did they really do that? Did they burn stuff made in China?

The problem with China is the Chinese companies are owned by the Chinese state. I dont know if all of the companies are owned by them but a lot of the companies.

Investments of those companies in other countries make them dependend on China. Western companies are usually not owned by countries and they are independent. So this is not the case there.

Of course, those companies have a lot of power in this way but that is not the same with Chinese companies, where a state controls them and you can be blackmailed very easily.

XI Jinpin promised other BRICS countries equal treatment and insulted the WEst. But if he does not give those other countries a fair percentage of those Chinese owned companies, the Chinese will not see those countries as equal (India has to have the same share as China because they have nearly the same population).

Xi Jinpin wanst to control other countries through their state owned companies, in my opinion. So either those companies will become independent from China or the world should not allow them participation on the world stage.

Beholder

Was that irony or did they really do that? Did they burn stuff made in China?

The problem with China is the Chinese companies are owned by the Chinese state. I dont know if all of the companies are owned by them but a lot of the companies.

Investments of those companies in other countries make them dependend on China. Western companies are usually not owned by countries and they are independent. So this is not the case there.

Of course, those companies have a lot of power in this way but that is not the same with Chinese companies, where a state controls them and you can be blackmailed very easily.

XI Jinpin promised other BRICS countries equal treatment and insulted the WEst. But if he does not give those other countries a fair percentage of those Chinese owned companies, the Chinese will not see those countries as equal (India has to have the same share as China because they have nearly the same population).

Xi Jinpin wanst to control other countries through their state owned companies, in my opinion. So either those companies will become independent from China or the world should not allow them participation on the world stage.
People in India actually gathered around large fires where they burned their Chinese made products. Mostly junk decorations they got tired of and could afford burning in the protest, because I saw no Iphones nor Ipads in the fire.

Huawei is worker owned and is given no exceptions from the Chinese firewall, so imagine how difficult it was to understand the English Android manuals when you need to have them sent to you in paper form without access to automatic translation tools. The leadership is however openly pro-regime, afraid of populism, and sees democracy as a naive thing that does not alway work in large empires created by military conquest.