5G

HDRKID

Today I got my first 5G phone - wow. The download speed is supposed to be more than 100 megabytes per sec. Well, I tested it and it was faster than my fiber optic line from the cable service. Also, I am close to a major highway. Folks, using 5G you can literally stream a 4K movie. Well, this technology would have seemed like science fiction just a few years ago.

Wind7

Staff
That's really cool. One of my friends has a 5G signal for her laptop wifi, very fast and impressive.

I however, am waiting for the new release of 5G carrier pigeon.
It's about all I can afford theze daze. ;)

TimeFlipper

That's really cool. One of my friends has a 5G signal for her
I however, am waiting for the new release of 5G carrier pigeon.
It's about all I can afford theze daze. ;)

Your friend will eventually find a problem with the present provider of 5G, that is China :eek:...
All text messages and speech will be converted into the Chinese Language along with the little Red Book symbol of Chairman Mao, appearing at the top left of her screen!! :eek::ROFLMAO:..

Wind7

Staff
Your friend will eventually find a problem with the present provider of 5G, that is China :eek:...
All text messages and speech will be converted into the Chinese Language along with the little Red Book symbol of Chairman Mao, appearing at the top left of her screen!! :eek::ROFLMAO:..

Naw....She's fine.

However,
My carrier pigeons have gone missing.

I received a small package covered with reddish, emblazoned Chinese characters.
Inside were several tail-feathers, a used napkin and a fortune cookie which read, "Thanks for the tasty Squab."

Signed,

The Outer Mongolian Half Persian Cat. ;)

TimeFlipper

Naw....She's fine.

However,
My carrier pigeons have gone missing.

I received a small package covered with reddish, emblazoned Chinese characters.
Inside were several tail-feathers, a used napkin and a fortune cookie which read, "Thanks for the tasty Squab."

Signed,

The Outer Mongolian Half Persian Cat. ;)

OMG OMG, not the Outer Mongolian Half Persian Cat!! :eek:..
I would rather face the festering and halitosis stench, emanating from the bracken black water inhabitants of the far outer reaches of Alderan, than face THAT cat!!! :sick:....By the way, thanks for confirming your friend was a female, you didnt mention that in your first posting, but the TimeFlippers highly evolved 7th sense of advanced guesswork kicked in ;):LOL:..

Wind7

Staff
OMG OMG, not the Outer Mongolian Half Persian Cat!! :eek:..
I would rather face the festering and halitosis stench, emanating from the bracken black water inhabitants of the far outer reaches of Alderan, than face THAT cat!!! :sick:....By the way, thanks for confirming your friend was a female, you didnt mention that in your first posting, but the TimeFlippers highly evolved 7th sense of advanced guesswork kicked in ;):LOL:..

It's not the face you need worry for,
it's the Outer Mongolian Half Persian Cat's TAIL you must watch out for.!!!

It cyphered out the whole Voynich Manuscript in one sitting!
Then sold it to the mysterious Coelacanth, a being sooo mysterious that even I haven't a clue as to what I'm referring to.
Much less whom.:oops: