6 Signs That You Have Been Visited By Your Own Guardian Angel..

Beholder

Robot sais that angels like to watch me suffer. Robot sais that god is powerful. I better keep a distance from that god. :oops: Had enough with my 13 accidents, burnt, cut, crushed, electrocuted...

Seems more like the devil is helping me, because I bought my appartment below market value after the other bidder ended up in hospital from an accident.

Last edited:

alpha centauri

Robot sais that angels like to watch me suffer. Robot sais that god is powerful. I better keep a distance from that god. :oops: Had enough with my 13 accidents, burnt, cut, crushed, electrocuted...

Seems more like the devil is helping me, because I bought my appartment below market value after the other bidder ended up in hospital from an accident.
Who is Robot?

As far as I know, You have to pray to God for him to help you ( or tho other positive beings). And I think they help you based on the strength of the prayer. Similar to positive magic (you have to have a magical balance and also favorably a positive polarization).

In my opinion, God and Angels do not interfere in the affairs of a person, if the person does nothing.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

We were given free will, so any bad occurances in life are not God's fault. They are the fault of humanity. Blaming God is a sure way to not receive his help.

Beholder

We were given free will, so any bad occurances in life are not God's fault. They are the fault of humanity. Blaming God is a sure way to not receive his help.
I was helping my blind grandma when the 13 accidents happened. Every time I do something good, something bad happens. Gave $1000 to a street beggar, then lost my job.

Last edited:

Wind7

Staff
I was helping my blind grandma when the 13 accidents happened. Every time I do something good, something bad happens. Gave $1000 to a street beggar, then lost my job.

I have had this sort of luck all my life, I used to let it get me down.

Then, my mum gave me a birthday gift back in 1980 when I was 16,
It was a plaque with a picture of clouds across a blue sky that read;

'If you have built castles in the air
your work need not be lost;
that is where they should be;
now put foundations under them.' -Thoreau

I still have it hanging on my wall.

Life tests us all.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Seriously, your circumstances change when you figure out what faith is. It's more than just believing. Part of it is recognizing miracles, recognizing the good that *is* in your life, and rejecting your old ways by admitting to God that you sinned. It's something that is very hard to explain. A slight change of attitude will make it all "click" one day. I have a life story, too, but I'm not boring anybody with it and there are still some people here that would make fun of me, but believe me, I hit rock bottom before.
You need to find the strength to fight and deny the "bad luck". Fight back.

alpha centauri

Part of it is recognizing miracles, recognizing the good that *is* in your life, and rejecting your old ways by admitting to God that you sinned. It's something that is very hard to explain. A slight change of attitude will make it all "click" one day. I
I just want to add. What I heard about the bible (not a critic on your posting)

I spoke with a person about sins. And he said he knows a person that speaks Aramaic. That is the language that Jesus spoke and he said sin does not really mean sin, how it is translated in a couple of languages and interpreted by the Catholic church. That means rather a mistake. So Jesus said dont make your mistakes again, instead of dont sin again.

Sin is usually associated with bad feelings like shame and judging yourself. And a lot of people think you have to feel bad and judge yourself to get salvation. But that is not the case. You should respect yourself and others and you just should not do the mistake again, so that you remain on the positive path.

Through judging a lot of people get bad karma (karma=bad feelings like shame).

That is why Jesus also said something similar and not what a lot of people in the church interpreted about sin: Do not judge, or you too will be judged.