7 density model of consciousness - how legit is this?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I never heard of this model before, but here are my thoughts. :)
  • Are the aliens necessarily of higher density than us, humans?
  • Although they're both on level 2, I think it makes sense that animals are a bit higher than the plants.
  • Can you level up in density? If your soul graduates and doesn't reincarnate in the 3rd dimension anymore, do you upgrade to level 4 and become aware of whatever there is?
What puzzles me, though, is how whoever made this, come up with the higher levels. How do you know if there isn't only 3 levels? Or how do you know if there's not 7 more levels after level 7?

samzeman

I never heard of this model before, but here are my thoughts. :)
  • Are the aliens necessarily of higher density than us, humans?
  • Although they're both on level 2, I think it makes sense that animals are a bit higher than the plants.
  • Can you level up in density? If your soul graduates and doesn't reincarnate in the 3rd dimension anymore, do you upgrade to level 4 and become aware of whatever there is?
What puzzles me, though, is how whoever made this, come up with the higher levels. How do you know if there isn't only 3 levels? Or how do you know if there's not 7 more levels after level 7?

I'd never heard of it either :)

1. Purely scientifically I would say aliens aren't higher density (being the same kind of sapient animals as us), but the ones that we know about in the spiritual pantheon that observe earth from a distance usually, I find, have some kind of hyper-consciousness or ability to astral project. Some greater hold of their spirituality which probably pushes them up a level.

2. Yeah, I agree, animals have movement and stimulus-response stuff on a faster level than plants. It makes sense.

3. I'd guess you can level it up - after all, I doubt all aliens would naturally have better consciousness density. And (again, mainstream science) we came from apes, which are animals, and have lower density. If you reincarnate I imagine you go to level 5 and then down again to whatever level you choose or whichever level is chosen for you, depending on what you believe. In buddhism, you stay at level 3 or maybe even 2, but nirvana would probably be level 5 or level 7

I guess whoever made it divided it arbitrarily or according to knowledge we don't have (lol). Levels 1 2 and 3 seem fairly intuitive - we know materials are inert and have less consciousness. plants have no brain. animals are not sapient. and we are the most conscious think we scientifically know of. aliens make some sense (Though it gets unclear past this point) because, again, they would achieve some greater intelligence probably in their search for FTL travel to get here.

the 5th level is there because, well, you kinda need one. in common general spiritual mythos, there is always a plane above this one of energy that we go to. 6th makes sense to me because an idea is contagious, can kinda possess many people (increasing the consciousness density) and lives on past the death of any mortal really. then I guess the 7th exists on the logic that an idea has no particular motivation except what it is, and there has to be a (separate to humans) level for god or gods to exist in, or other omniscient omnipotent beings.

I can see the logic behidn each level, working purely from what people usually assume about density of consciousness - God(s) are on a level humans cannot reach. Humans ascend into a higher form after death. Aliens are more advanced (probably). Animals and rocks in turn are less intelligent.

Harte

That's because my "density" is seven times that of anyone here. LOL

Actually, that's wrong. The OP is extremely dense. One of the densest posters I've ever seen here.

Harte