70-Mile-Long Crack Opens Up in Antarctica

TimeFlipper

That's not good. Seems all kinds of natural events are happening all over the world and getting worse. Not just Antarctica. Massive sink holes swallowing people, cars and houses up, increase in earthquakes, weather getting stranger and stranger by the day, weird things happening in space with all the planets the moon and sun, etc. I think we all will be in for some major catastrophic events happening in the very near future and are heading for a major shock with the events that will continue to happen and get worse in the near future. We should all enjoy this Christmas.
Personally im happy to see that you too think climate change is "natural"..However, the levels of carbon dioxide are reaching what is thought to be the critical factor of 400 parts per million in the atmosphere (scientists tell us that number was higher 4 million years ago)..
Billions of dollars are wasted every year on trying to decrease CO2 levels by taxation (governments will be taxing us for breathing soon lol), trading and even burying it in holes in the earth!...When and if the Brazilian rainforests recover from the decimation of its trees, we might see a fall in that 400 parts per million...BUT, maybe the Aliens are turning our earth into a carbon dioxide world so that they can live here :eek: :LOL:

Last edited:

Carl Miller

Sink holes... I commented about it elsewhere as we were discussing on the arrival of Nibiru. I could not be relieved by the News that in fact there are no planets or brown dwarf stars coming into our solar system. I was more concerned with the holes. The description above took the words from my mouth. The Title '70-mile-long-crack' marries in perfect harmony with my '70-mile-deep-earthquake cracks' as i commented the fact that earthquakes from the past would only cause superficial cracks. And i wondered what would be going on with the Earth, the solar flares, the cosmic powers. Would our solar system (our galaxy) be crossing a weird disruptive part of the cosmos which is impacting the alignment of the planets? What power seems to be drawing the magna from the interior of the Earth, what force would be stirring the incandescent magna which consequently has been erupting wildly through apparently dead volcanoes until not so long ago almost forgotten by people who live in their surroundings?