70% Of Americans Have "No Faith” In Government

Num7

Administrator
Staff
As we move into 2014, a new poll finds that a whopping 70 percent of Americans have absolutely “no faith” in government to make progress on key issues.

The Associated Press/NORC Center for Public Affairs Research survey found that 7 in 10 voters do not have any confidence in the government “to make progress on the important problems and issues facing the country in 2014.”

The poll also indicates that even fewer, only one in twenty Americans, believe that the current system of government requires no changes.

Drilling down into exact numbers, half of those polled said that said the government requires either “a lot of changes” or “a complete overhaul”.

Respondents cited jobs and the economy, and the nation’s debt and deficit spending as key issues which they have no faith in the government to improve. On the issue of national debt, 65 percent say they have no confidence in the government’s ability to fix it.

Click on the following link for the complete article and a video:
» 70% Of Americans Have “No Faith” In Government Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

Khaos

where the wild things are
On the contrary its our job to fix the government. Not the government itself. A corrupt and totalitarian dictatorship isn't going to stop itself. Its our job as We The People to put a stop to our government, overthrow it and replace it. It says that right there in our constitution. Unfortunately I think it has gotten past the point of no return.

Kurt

On the contrary its our job to fix the government. Not the government itself.

I'm 100% with you on that. As for the point of no return, don't think it's that bad just yet. The problem is that the country is so big and each city has their own problems to tackle that it would be hard to coordinate something on a national scale. But I think if each local citizen did their part in their local community, it would have a national impact in the end.

Night Templar

Oh, let's try starting over before the society gets screwed-up much more than it is. 4 yrs. in Viet Nam, convinced me, if things are not going "right", then they need to be evaluated and changed. How is the catch, to evaluate and make changes without going too far one way or another. I hate to see what we have after fighting a war when you went off brave Americans and came back hated, "baby killers" was a common phrase and being spit at or on was often something you had to live with. I hate to think I wasted a time out of my life, lost friends, for a country that can do no better than what we have now. We can do better, we must or sometime, someone(s) will decide to help us start over and it will not be pretty and the results might not be quite what was expected.

HDRKID

I believe and I could be wrong that England and America are part of a vast empire. It is run by shadowy figures that hide in the dark and use us. Back in the bad old days they actually did refer to themselves as the empire. Well, they are far more wary now. Freedom that you believe you possess is imaginary. :(

warposters2.jpg

IroncladMarshmallow

I believe and I could be wrong that England and America are part of a vast empire. It is run by shadowy figures that hide in the dark and use us. Back in the bad old days they actually did refer to themselves as the empire. Well, they are far more wary now. Freedom that you believe you possess is imaginary. :(

warposters2.jpg
Here's a conspiracy theory for you. You know how England helped create Israel in 1948? Well, now the jewish lobby has disproportionate influence in American politics. It's like England is ruling by proxy. Add to that the fact that most or all US presidents have been related to the British royal family somehow, and things are looking pretty interesting. By the way, London has more billionaires than any other city in the world.

I don't hate English people or jews as a general rule, but I also don't think we should be ruled by them.

gonzogirl

That is interesting..America ruled by England via proxy. I have never liked that America kisses Israels ass so much. As for the state of America: We have nobody to blame but ourselves. If Americans were so not willing to be sheep it would be better. We ingest every last bit of B.S. that the super rich feed to us. In return we keep them rich. It would take a revolution to get what we deserve as Americans.

walt willis

You will get the government that you deserve.

As it stands right now that is exactly what we have.

A you guys thought that used car salesmen were bad.

There are people that got elected into office that swore an oath to:

Preserve, Protect, and Defend the United States Constriction against all enemies, both foreign and domestic!
What the hell happen?

For many years now they have been violating their oath of office and we do nothing!

WAKE UP AMERICA!

Don't hate this country, go to your primary election booth and get involved at the grass roots level.

If you don't get moving soon there won't be any safe place to move to.

I think that I am beating a dead horse, so I just get back to loading more ammo...

Darshan

warposters2.jpg

If this is any indication....IRS Forces U.S. Citizens To Pay A Percentage Of Their Taxes To The Queen Of England. | Political Vel Craft orhttp://The United States is still a British Colony