8 US Soldiers Disappear removing 5000 yr old Flying Machine from Afghan Cave

MarioAlien

A vimana has been discovered in a cave in Afghanistan. It has attracted the attention of world leaders including U.S. president Obama. A group of soldiers made the discovery on a scout mission in the desert of Afghanistan. 8 ...

Read HERE

Krish

Aliens were not here in the last 5000 years..hence it is a hoax....

Krish

Explain?

Last aliens were here for the Intergalactic War around 12,350 years ago. Since that was the end of the Super War (we called it Mahabharata or Norse Mythology), there is no reason to come here and monkey with the humans (it is illegal due to the documents signed). They are just visitors for us to grow...plain and simple. You can meditate on it and get the data...

BlastTyrant

Explain?

Last aliens were here for the Intergalactic War around 12,350 years ago. Since that was the end of the Super War (we called it Mahabharata or Norse Mythology), there is no reason to come here and monkey with the humans (it is illegal due to the documents signed). They are just visitors for us to grow...plain and simple. You can meditate on it and get the data...
ahhh gotcha.

oshiguma

Are the soldiers missing because they got lost exploring the cave, or where they supposed to be outside when they realized they were gone?

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
I do believe there were vimanas and contact between humans and aliens in our ancient past. In fact, aliens have been visiting Earth throughout human history. I don't know much about this story though.

@oshiguma - A belated welcome to Paranormalis! :) If you have any information to share anywhere on this site, by all means please do so!

Krish

It depends on how long you want to say about human history...three million years...65 million years...or just say 300,000 years...the Universe is 13.4 Billion years...stuff happens...

BTW...I was a Vimana Chief Engineer back when...

GreatSCOTT

This is a very interesting story and I hope it is not a hoax sad about the missing people though im going to do a bit of investigating on this tonight