90 days fiancé star has medical emergency after farting in jars too much for side business

Wind7

Staff
That stuff is unreal, it's as exaggerated and over the top as what we said back then. You can't make that up! LOL I clearly remember discussing about jars with you in the chat!

I keep telling people that even the craziest things they can imagine , someone is doing it and it's probably on the internet. Crazy times! lol

Selling farts? Check!

Yes, we did...Right?

"...And this jar has a movement from the potatoes and beef your great grandpapa ate back in 1918."

We also managed to clear out the chatroom! Lol!

You are so right...You really cannot make this stuff up.
(Or Down for that matter..:poop:)

Only on the NET!:ROFLMAO:

Wind7

Staff
@Num7 This young woman selling her farts, is easily the funniest thing I have heard so far in 2022.

So, I mentioned about this young woman who's selling her farts in a jar to a few co-workers tonight.
Here were some of the replies.

"That's just wrong! Lol!"

"False advertising....Women Don't Fart."

"Waitaminnit......Selling her farts in jars? How would you ever know? Why Would you WANT to know??"

"She Made two hundred thousand dollars selling her own farts?? Omg.........Yuck! I mean....WHYYY..??"

"A Woman by the name of Stephanie Matto, sold her farts and people bought them?"

"She.....What??..Uhh..Nope......"(Walks away shaking head laughing)

:LOL:

Num7

Administrator
Staff
@Wind7

Not as weird as selling farts, but still.

I quit my job as an optician to pretend to be a PUPPY on OnlyFans – and I make more than £700,000 a year

It sure makes me wonder how come we're still working 9 to 5 and didn't have a "genius" idea to make money online.

Wind7

Staff

'Bark-Bark!'

"That'll be $50.00, Please." :LOL:

Yeah....I'm clearly in the wrong profession too.

I found this Top Ten List.

3) Odor Judge:​

In order to test the effectiveness of new products, ‘odor judges’ are hired to smell volunteers’ breath, feet, and armpits. They make sure their judgment is accurate, the members of staff have their sense of smell tested monthly. Let’s hope those products are doing the trick, for the judges’ sake!

I was wondering if Stephanie (Alias) 'MS. Poots-In-Jar', had a quality control dept working for her.....?

Sniffing...."Nope sorry Maam, this is NOT as tart as Yesterdays product."

Not a job I'd want, TY! Lol!!

Mayhem

Zenith
Or ya could do it like this to escape the grind

With nearly 600 tattoos covering every inch of her body, Amber says she turned to OnlyFans after struggling to find a stable job.

Fast forward two years, she’s now in the top 0.03 per cent of OnlyFans earners in the world after making $307,660.

Amber Luke has splashed out more than $190,000 on transforming her look from head to toe
Amber Luke has splashed out more than $190,000 on transforming her look from head to toe Credit: Amber Luke/Supplied
The 26-year-old says she ‘absolutely hated’ the way she looked before her 10-year transformation
The 26-year-old says she ‘absolutely hated’ the way she looked before her 10-year transformation.
The self-described “blue eyes white dragon” said she has since been able to give herself financial stability
The self-described “blue eyes white dragon” said she has since been able to give herself financial stability