A 3rd option

IroncladMarshmallow

Just when I think I know everything, another viable model comes into my awareness. I now have no less than three approaches to time travel. Tomorrow I will test something. If it works, you will know it immediately because of its socio-economic impact. If not, the earth goes on and life is unchanged .

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Before you're gone and lost in time, care to share with the rest of us what those three options are?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Haha. I fell sleep. Darn insomnia finally caught up with me. I'll have to wait till later.

I usually have that problem during the meditative state just prior to what is supposed to be astral projection.
I've never done astral projection. Does it work?

Yeah, one time for me it worked.

After a successful meditation I actually got up out of my body and started to walk toward the door. But when I went to open the door, my hand passed right through the door knob. I didn't expect that. So I turned around and saw my body on the bed. I don't think I was prepared for the overwhelming emotion of fear that I felt at the time. Immediately I was back in my body, gasping for air, my heart was trying to pound right out of my chest.

At the time I gave up trying because of the fear. But it's been years since I've done that. And everything I read about it says you aren't harming yourself. So I just have to overcome my fear. But it seems now I have a mental block that is preventing me from leaving. But I'm presently using hypnotic suggestion to try and overcome what's holding me back.