A case of Missing time

BlastTyrant

So this is a case about...........Me! Let me tell ya'll a story about a little bit of missing time i had this weekend with a friend.

So last weekend was a UFO event i attend every year in the San Luis Valley, Colorado. I had brought a guest with me this time as she was always curious about this kind of thing and i believed she would fit in well and learn something.

Weekend went by, few sightings but nothing mind blowing, got to meet Dr. Jonathan Reed which was neat.

So on our way back we decided to take in the views of Colorado a bit since she has never been there, so we stopped by Colorado Springs and decided to take in the views at the Garden of the Gods after getting a bite to eat.

So we get to the Garden at roughly 2:11pm and drive around and at about 4:34 we head out to Denver and then to Estes park.

Now we arrive at 7:29 at Estes park but the odd part is, during this drive, no one could get a hold of us, there was a Fatal accident on US 34 that day and the people i had visited got a bit worried i was stuck in it or in it as it blocked off the road for a good 4 hours and happened right where we were. Once they were able to get a hold of us we had apparently completely missed the accident.

So thinking nothing of it we headed up to the Stanley Hotel and i noticed that i had not used any gas at all during the drive from Garden of the gods to this point, my friend then received a phone call from her husband and mother both of which acted fairly surprised we had taken so long to get where we were, so as we sat there we noticed that, yes, it did, it was now 8:30pm!

So as we sat back in the car getting ready to leave we start putting everything together, everything seemed right on trip wise, but i had traveled over 138 miles without using a single gallon of gas!

Now we start to put things together and our times aren't adding up, the drive should of only take roughly 2 hours and that was from Garden to the door step of Stanley hotel but it had taken us 4 hours and we have no memory of the drive!

So now i am really curious so i look at my car, it has a 12 gallon gas tank and gets 30 mpg which i was getting roughly 350 miles to a tank of gas, when we got out of the Valley i was at a little under quarter tank to full which would of left me with roughly 230 odd miles till empty, so by all means i shouldn't of had ANY gas at all in the car when we got to Estes.

I have gone over the times countless times now, and the mileage doesn't add up, the time we were suppose to be near estes was the EXACT time of the accident that we some how completely avoided!

So there it is, my missing time story.

TnWatchdog

Maybe the Stanley Hotel had something to do with it as it has the reputation for frequent paranormal activity.
It sounds like an intervention was at work here (devine or alien)...loss of time, fuel not used, and avoiding an accident that you could have been involed in.
It is a strange story and may remain a mystery...buy you did avoid the Grim Reaper, which is a good thing.

BlastTyrant

I agree what ever took us helped us avoid that accident area or the accident it's self.

We eventually learned a motorcycle went head on with a car.

Maybe it was because i didn't have Win7's rocks with me!

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
I will PM you, I lived in the Denver area about 20 years before moving to California.