A CHILLING WARNING! (UFOs) are just the tip of the ICEBERG!

Kanye09

Hello,

I'm copying something that I read recently. I'm also a victim of this mind control technology.

Please be aware of this and educate others.
" It’s true that a highly evolved technology is out there, not being able to understand this complicated truth, we have been ridiculing our fellow human beings for quite a long time, however, I must say that these unidentified flying objects or extremely advanced flying machines and its related phenomena are actually a humongous crime against humanity that is being committed by a group of human beings who are living in SWITZERLAND TODAY.
There has been an extremely advanced global society way back in the past. Pharaohs, who built the great Pyramid of Giza, are a family who has been living in this highly advanced global society. However, to keep the ruling of the Earth under their families, through strategically engineered events, they have depopulated the world and through these events they have managed to put us(all the nations) into stone age whilst keeping the technology within their families. Thereafter, using this mind-boggling, extremely advanced technology, they (their descendants) have been running an invisible rule on Earth. The satellites, that this highly advanced global civilization has been having is mind-boggling too, this wouldn’t be possible without these satellites. These highly advanced / extremely sophisticated surveillance satellites are still operating in our skies. These satellites are monitoring brain activities of human beings 24/7. It could manipulate your perceptions in real-time or even map AI’s to your brain and control your bodily activities (We have self driving cars but what about human bodies that is driven by AI’s, whilst our minds are in an unconscious state? What happens if they map AI’s to top positions of your government/military personnel and control major decisions?). For example, it could stimulate your visual cortex and make you see a person though that person is actually not in front of you and you would not know what’s real and what’s manipulated. This technology could replicate or replay any neural activity that you have in your brain through satellites, therefore, these satellites are extremely powerful. Again, there’s a complicated reasoning behind this claim and I URGE you to take this WARNING SERIOUSLY and give your UTMOST ATTENTION to research and understand the truth behind UFOs and its related phenomena without a delay. Our enemy is not Iran, Russia, China, Israel, US, UK or any other country it’s these families. WE HAVE NEVER HAD A CONTACT WITH ALIENS, IT’S A DECEPTION ONLY. YOU HAVE INTERACTED WITH GENETICALLY MODIFIED BEINGS.
Following is a conversation that Billy Meier is having with these people on Earth, however, they have deceived Billy Meier to think that aliens are communicating with him, THIS IS A LIE. THIS IS NOT ALIENS, HUMAN BEINGS ARE BEHIND THIS CRIME! Though they mentioned that the monitoring disc has been removed from the skies, it’s ANOTHER LIE, THIS GLOBAL SATELLITE GRID IS STILL OPERATING IN OUR SKIES.
What about those control discs that monitor the world — will they remain stationed around the Earth?
Ptaah
All of the monitoring devices have been removed now. The only remaining one is intended for the Center. It is no larger than 7 mm [approx. 2/8th of an inch] in diameter and 3.2 mm [1/8th inch] in thickness.
Billy
And that contains the entire monitoring electronics and the signal transmitter?
Ptaah
Along with many other devices of which you could not even dream, as you express it. The monitoring device also contains the transmitter, receiver and a related picture transmission system that transmits everything at a multiple of the speed of light to a checkpoint near to our dimension passage at the . – www.theyfly.com...
"

You could read the rest of the content by following this link. Do we have any good reason to neglect this warning?

theultimatedisclosure.com/ufos_are_just_a_tip_of_the_iceberg/

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

Welcome to Paranormalis, and thank you for your excellent thought provoking first posting...Please keep posting more! (y):)..

titorite

This was removed earlier. And now its back.... How very odd. I mean I tried to comment on it too but then the system was like Opps we cant find this thread. I see it now has the edited mark... When it just read removed their was no edited mark.... this piques my interst even more so now.