A creepy robot sensor that watches you sleep

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
A creepy robot sensor that watches you sleep
160106164305-ces-2016-mother-780x439.jpg

Mother is a peanut-shaped robotic sensor hub that watches over you and your family. It measures how well you brush your teeth, it knows how much you drink and it watches you when you sleep.

The idea behind Mother is that you can have everything in your home constantly monitored. Affix a sensor to your door, and it's a door alarm. Put a sensor on your grandmother's pills, and it will tell you if grandma is taking her medications. Put it under your pillow, and your sleep habits get tracked.

That may or may not be something you're interested in. But man, is it creepy-looking.

TimeFlipper

I think the shape of it is showing how a foetus begins to form into a human being Prof :eek: :D

TnWatchdog

No privacy at all here as you are being watched and monitored...by mother, oh my! First you had big brother to worry about...now it is mother.
What if a hacker hacked in? You could end up on the Internet, which could be boring to some viewers but embarrassing to some victims.

TimeFlipper

No privacy at all here as you are being watched and monitored...by mother, oh my! First you had big brother to worry about...now it is mother.
What if a hacker hacked in? You could end up on the Internet, which could be boring to some viewers but embarrassing to some victims.
"Mother" would intervene and kick out the pesky hacker!! ::LOL:: :LOL:

Num7

Administrator
Staff
That's not getting in my house! Don't feel like being even more monitored by big brother.