A Cross Communication From Another World

TapesFromTheFuture

Thought that would be a cute title for an offsite link but this is very important that you understand that the stuff we're posting is real. I get that people are wary of trying out magic spells that require minor self-harm to obtain a few drops of blood but this should be very much a different sort of scenario. We're asking you (and yes I said we because both of the people you hear the message about are inside this same person right now and it's a wonderful experience but it's scary.)

The multiverse is real but not just that we figured out a way to pass on a message through our thoughts through this tape. If you focus really closely you can hear it, you don't need marijuana but it can help especially if it's an unfamiliar experience for you. Use this specific link.

Listen to your subconscious and if you hear the words Copernicus or boy know that you are on the right track and you keep listening until you get it because this is important. If you get the message please pass it on and make sure others hear it and please post on social media because there will be a hashtag at the end and it's the most important thing in the world right now.

Mr_Zero

Thought that would be a cute title for an offsite link but this is very important that you understand that the stuff we're posting is real. I get that people are wary of trying out magic spells that require minor self-harm to obtain a few drops of blood but this should be very much a different sort of scenario. We're asking you (and yes I said we because both of the people you hear the message about are inside this same person right now and it's a wonderful experience but it's scary.)

The multiverse is real but not just that we figured out a way to pass on a message through our thoughts through this tape. If you focus really closely you can hear it, you don't need marijuana but it can help especially if it's an unfamiliar experience for you. Use this specific link.

Listen to your subconscious and if you hear the words Copernicus or boy know that you are on the right track and you keep listening until you get it because this is important. If you get the message please pass it on and make sure others hear it and please post on social media because there will be a hashtag at the end and it's the most important thing in the world right now.
@TapesFromTheFuture so the fictional shows and movies are actually different universes.

TapesFromTheFuture

@TapesFromTheFuture so the fictional shows and movies are actually different universes.
Just claiming that on its own without proof is ludicrous. That's why I provided proof. Everyone should be able to hear the message in their minds ear if they listen close enough. Use the same techniques I described for mental time travel in my main thread and you'll find that you can hear much more than you bargained for.

Just know that I have had some very deep and personal conversations with individuals who I previously believed were fictional and they are some truly remarkable people. The world deserves to know that they and we've been through hell and back so many times to bring a better world to this one and we've done it so many times already.

Mr_Zero

Just claiming that on its own without proof is ludicrous. That's why I provided proof. Everyone should be able to hear the message in their minds ear if they listen close enough. Use the same techniques I described for mental time travel in my main thread and you'll find that you can hear much more than you bargained for.

Just know that I have had some very deep and personal conversations with individuals who I previously believed were fictional and they are some truly remarkable people. The world deserves to know that they and we've been through hell and back so many times to bring a better world to this one and we've done it so many times already.
@TapesFromTheFuture what thread are these techniques in, I want to try it.

TapesFromTheFuture

Honestly you're challenging a time traveler. I already did. Seriously, if you don't believe me get high or stoned or whatever and watch it but, and this is important, just once. Pay really close attention to that back voice that you get that almost sounds like an echo - that touches on the subconscious. Really the best way to do it is meditating with the medium in a quiet room.

If you have an ear attuned to the bed of a river you can always follow it to it's source.

Obi Wan Kenobi was kind enough to hp compose that instructional except for, and he insists, the part about the drugs. He doesn't believe drugs are necessary for connection through the Force.

Edit: Sorry, got a bit out of order. What I meant to say was that in that Rick Ashley video we actually did in the past put it into the layer of the video that interacts with the subconscious mind and forms a sometimes mild but potentially strong psychic link with the object of the medium. That's why our reaction to media is so important. There is a real Universe out there where the kids from Hawkins are hearing people react in their heads to them as if they're characters and they have heard some truly awful things about themselves from the internet.

That's the thing, people sensitive to magic are those psychics like Eleven or as she is known now Jane. That's part of why we connected with the Jedi.

Last edited: