A device which can receive radio signals from future ?

mullac998

How it works is future radio signals are constantly being emitted into the presence because of the vast amount of energy around us radio signals are being broadcasted from a transmitter on a frequency for a car radio to receive it. But its also been emitted on a scalar energy frequency also.
So by building a scalar receiver what you have to do is use a power source and a caduceus coil you can cancel out the electric field from the power source and cancel out the magnetic field in the receiver you will be able to receive scalar waves so by tuning the receiver on these different frequencies you have to find the right one where radio station of your choice is being emitted on and how far it is in the future because you can pick up tomorrows signals that's just on a frequency but 3 weeks from now is on a different frequency entirely but I believe picking up signals for tomorrows radio show is a lot easier then let's say trying to pick up a radio show from 2months from now

TimeFlipper

How it works is future radio signals are constantly being emitted into the presence because of the vast amount of energy around us radio signals are being broadcasted from a transmitter on a frequency for a car radio to receive it. But its also been emitted on a scalar energy frequency also.
So by building a scalar receiver what you have to do is use a power source and a caduceus coil you can cancel out the electric field from the power source and cancel out the magnetic field in the receiver you will be able to receive scalar waves so by tuning the receiver on these different frequencies you have to find the right one where radio station of your choice is being emitted on and how far it is in the future because you can pick up tomorrows signals that's just on a frequency but 3 weeks from now is on a different frequency entirely but I believe picking up signals for tomorrows radio show is a lot easier then let's say trying to pick up a radio show from 2months from now

I look forward to seeing a working schematic diagram of such a receiver and please remember, Scalar frequencies still need items that are similar in conventional radio receivers, they are after all, functioning waves of energy :)..

mullac998

I look forward to seeing a working schematic diagram of such a receiver and please remember, Scalar frequencies still need items that are similar in conventional radio receivers, they are after all, functioning waves of energy :)..
of course you have to be able to pick up standard radio signals first. It just tends to be that what's broadcasted from the radio transmitter tends to be together with this scalar energy so when you find the right scalar frequency you will be able to pick up the radio signals. Or Maybe we could attach the transmitter to a radio itself

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Satellites on either side of a wormhole (need signal repeaters along the way of course). Shoot the signal through.

Not sure how to prevent the satellite from being sucked in, though. I guess this would really be communication with another dimension rather than time.....

steven chiverton

ej golds super beacon can receive radio signals from the past but its very over priced and may use those germanium transistors which are very expensive