A few thoughts

Peaceseeker

First: I am NOT John Titor, nor do I claim to be. Nor do I know John nor any other Time Traveller, nor do i have info on John.

I just wanted to share thoughts on what I truly believe is true of John Titor, :

- that everything Pam says is true, that they did talk , and he did consider her a true good friend, and no doubt will forever , where ever he is.

- that all he said on the forum, is also truly from him .

- The "book", that anyone sells, that is supposedly written by John Titor, is absolutely, positively NOT written by him, ANYTHING that is used to make money, is NOT from John Titor. Nor is anyone whom claims to be him, for fame or attention , is clearly what some people of this era want.

- Why did he post on the forum? i believe, it is out of love for the human race . I believe he did say how he enjoyed looking at historical stuff about this era, though he did not like the ignorance nor many other things of this era, he could not help but love his fellow mankind. Anyone who fights a war, learns to love life, that much more.
Perhaps, for him, it was like visiting family in the past , before they died, he wasn't suppose to , but he did it anyhow, because he loves them. He didn't care if people believed him, all he cared about was the visit, to spend time with the one or ones he loves. He of course , no doubt tried to help in a way, by answering questions and saying all he did, yet in the end, all that matters, perhaps , was the visit.

- It is quite possible, (and probable), that other John Titor's have come and gone, believe it or not, by universal "chance" , ( as perhaps the probability of the same alternate version of a person coming to this Time line is quite high, if one has done so already, perhaps math may be useful in such a thought ?) , and, having this thought, of alternate John's arriving here,( perhaps even now or recently), it is possible, that they had discussions on forums in the Time line they are arriving from, on their way back home. ? and now look at forums such as this one, about John Titor. Having an infinite number of Time lines existing, all at once, the probability of many John's doing the near same thing, is quite highly possible, therefore allowing an alternate John, whom travels here, now, to look out of curiosity, upon some forums which speak about him.

It is possible, that he may, comment and say, "this is not true", or "i never said that" or "i never talked with anybody apart from those on the forum , at the forum", due to the fact he is an alternate. The unfortunate thing with this is, if he is going through a stress ful time Here, he may not think before he speaks, and hurt feelings , unintentionally, of somebody which his alternate self, cared alot for.

For example, if an alternate John, says , he didn't talk to Pam, meanwhile the original John, did talk to her and loved her kind friendship they had. Hopefully another alternate John arrives to explain what i explained here . it looks to me , as though John and Pam, really felt a connection to each other, and i hope that no matter what unfortunate heart ache that came from the experience, or comes from it, that Pam knows how obviously special she was and no doubt always will be to John.

I think there is one thing, which is true, though i can not prove it, i have no doubt, he loved people. He didn't like this era's government, clearly, yet he did love people, there is no other reason for him to have talked to those on the forum, otherwise.

Ok, those are my thoughts, I am NOT John Titor, nor do I claim to be. Nor do I know John nor any other Time Traveller. I just wanted to say this, i felt it quite important to say, i have nothing to prove what i say is true, it is all just words on how i feel upon it all.

I do not Plan on returning to this forum, (nothing personal, I just don't like to go to forums much as the drama and arguments which occur is too much for my very tired weary mind to handle these days) I just really wanted to say this, so I did.

Last edited:

Peaceseeker

One last thought (after reading some other posts here, and again , the following is just my own opinion, that is all), I would like to suggest the following additional thought:

Do Not believe ANYONE that claims ANYTHING about John Titor, at ALL. Even if they truly believe what they say, and perhaps even may have good intentions, it is important to Not believe what others say is the "Truth", because John's visit has become so unexpectedly huge and popular Here , that the influence that someone claiming to be "true" , can have on the many whom kindly have shown such kindness and respect to John's visit , can be major.

John came and said what he did, and left. In my opinion, He came to visit his family (and) mankind in another Era, out of love for humanity, following his mission. And in doing so, his love clearly was felt by many, and continues to be so.

The one Truth, is that whom ever John was , that Time which he visited , and spoke on the forum, happened. Real Time Traveller? I have no idea. Unless we ourselves can go back and observe the actual moments, In the moments , it is impossible for us to really know anything more than this : John Titor had a visit with people on a forum. Shared his heart. and left, and that is all.

I have no doubts it meant alot to him, and probably always will, whenever or wherever he is.

I also would not be surprised if he would be quite pleased with people who do Not give in to what frauds say.

One other thing as well : Whatever the reasons why people now, will say, one or another added story about Titor, the truth is, in my opinion, that Every New "Fact" brought upon by others , is NOT TRUE.

This era, is , unfortunately Full of people whom seek fame and fortune, ( although some , do not do it for that, and truly may have good intentions, yet these people are not John Titor ).

And so the point is: The ONLY Truth of John's visit, and ANY additional truth, can Only come from the Original John Titor Himself, and no other. Every Other simply can not be true, as the further away from the original experience (visitation by John), that we get, the higher the percentage will grow for the probability of any more Truth or additional information to be NOT true.

I would say, that , that which is said by John on the forum, originally, and that which was said thereafter by Pam, is True.

This is just my opinion, I can not prove anything of what I have said here. And before anyone asks, I am Not John Titor.

That is all. :)

Last edited:

Peaceseeker

and do not believe anyone who claims to be him, for even if he did return, there is no way to prove it to be him, and anyone else claiming to be him, due to popularity of the visit of John, the intentions of anyone claiming to be him, can not clearly be trusted. (my opinion only).