A Force Field For A UFO Perhaps?

TimeFlipper

Thomas Townsend Brown always had a deep interest in Radio and Electro-Magnetism..
He was experimenting with a Coolidge X-Ray tube when he realised something strange about it...
Everytime he switched it on it seemed to exhibit a force of its own, sort of a thrust, as if the apparatus was trying to move

He spent a considerable amount of time until realising that it wasnt the X-Rays that were causing the effect, but the actual "voltage" going into the tube that produced the X-Rays...He then proceeded to make a small Bakelite case (early plastic material) 12 inches long and 4 inches square...But when he placed it on a scale and connected 100,000 volt power source to it, the case either gained or lost weight, according to the polarity of the voltage..

IIn the 1950s he demonstrated to scientists at his own laboratory, the flight of 3 discs flying circular at about 25mph, in a diameter of 50 feet and supplied with 100,000 volts at 25 watts of power..The scientists immediately classified it, but not without saying to Brown that they thought the motion was due to only an "electrical wind" and nothing else...Brown used materials for his discs such as Bakelite which is called a "dielectric" which means it is a very poor conductor of electricity but it can absorb very high powers of electrical energy and charge, without passing it onto other other materials that are close by...

Brown later and secretly, displayed those discs flying at enormous speeds from a 500,000 voltage supply, and he had ideas for making a power supply that could provide upto 15 million volts!...Brown always said his demonstrations showed a link between electricity and gravity...In 2013 scientists began work on Browns flying discs, but as of now, no information about them has been released to the general public...

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
Is he still alive?
Usually guys like this disappear or contract some strange fast moving aggressive form of cancer.

TimeFlipper

Is he still alive?
Usually guys like this disappear or contract some strange fast moving aggressive form of cancer.

He died in 1985 at the age of 80 without any of the usual conspiracy ideas surrounding him...When i mentioned that some scientists had disregarded what he showed them as being nothing but an "electrical wind" that propelled the discs, he was probably thought of as just a nice eccentric scientist...Maybe that saved his life..

TimeFlipper

There are other issues i would like to bring up with reference to T T Browns electro-gravitic energy...In later years he claimed he had found ways of directing the flying discs where ever he wanted to..

During the second world war Germany were allegedly involved in the production of flying discs (flying saucers)..
The actual propulsion for them could have come from the ideas of Brown where he used those high voltages to get his flying discs moving, i need to stress here that those flying discs had rope attached to them to prevent them flying off somewhere :D..

The Germans had built a very weird type of erection in a forest which they called, the "fly trap"..It was fed with very high power from a nearby electricity station which kept the villagers supplied with electricity...I was thinking that the Germans had maybe found a way to contain that electrical energy into their flying saucers for long periods of time before recharging them...

In another posting i said that predominately during the 1960s, flying saucers were being discovered very close to electricity pylons..
A few of my friends and me in 1969 actually saw two flying saucers rise up from an area where an electrical pylon was situated, and very slowly moved away from us until we lost them...Maybe they were "recharging" their crafts with the electrical energy from the electricity lines which carried 132,000 volts?..

Observers of those German flying saucers say that they could easily fly at speeds much higher than any aircraft of the day could..
What they didnt mention was the high speed maneuvers that we associate with more modern day sightings of UFO`s..Here is a video clip of the Fly Trap i mentioned.

Last edited:

Blue Wolf

#1 Wolf in Investigation
There are other issues i would like to bring up with reference to T T Browns electro-gravitic energy...In later years he claimed he had found ways of directing the flying discs where ever he wanted to..

During the second world war Germany were allegedly involved in the production of flying discs (flying saucers)..
The actual propulsion for them could have come from the ideas of Brown where he used those high voltages to get his flying discs moving, i need to stress here that those flying discs had rope attached to them to prevent them flying off somewhere :D..

The Germans had built a very weird type of erection in a forest which they called, the "fly trap"..It was fed with very high power from a nearby electricity station which kept the villagers supplied with electricity...I was thinking that the Germans had maybe found a way to contain that electrical energy into their flying saucers for long periods of time before recharging them...

In another posting i said that predominately during the 1960s, flying saucers were being discovered very close to electricity pylons..
A few of my friends and me in 1969 actually saw two flying saucers rise up from an area where an electrical pylon was situated, and very slowly moved away from us until we lost them...Maybe they were "recharging" their crafts with the electrical energy from the electricity lines which carried 132,000 volts?..

Observers of those German flying saucers say that they could easily fly at speeds much higher than any aircraft of the day could..
What they didnt mention was the high speed maneuvers that we associate with more modern day sightings of UFO`s..Here is a video clip of the Fly Trap i mentioned.

I had heard the Flytrap was powered by Die Glocke or The Nazi Bell.

It had two counter-rotating cylinders filled with a mercury-like substance that was violet in color and named Xerum 525. Several scientists had perished due to the intense levels of radiation it had produced. It was 9 feet wide and 12 to 15 feet high with an appearance which was that of a large bell, hence the name.

There was a Polish journalist, by the name of Igor Witkowski, who claimed he had come across the idea of Die Glocke by transcripts from an interrogation of former Nazi SS Officer Jakob Sporrenberg. Witkowski had stated that a fellow in Polish intelligence, who had access to documents on secret Nazi weaponry, showed him the transcripts. Witkowski was apparently told that he was only to transcribe the transcripts but not make copies.

It was popularized by Nick Cook, a British author, in The Hunt For Zero Point which showed his added perspective on Witkowsi's statements. He also speaks of Nazi scientists being recruited by the United States after WWII.

What are your thoughts on it?

walt willis

Thomas Townsend Brown always had a deep interest in Radio and Electro-Magnetism..
He was experimenting with a Coolidge X-Ray tube when he realised something strange about it...
Everytime he switched it on it seemed to exhibit a force of its own, sort of a thrust, as if the apparatus was trying to move

He spent a considerable amount of time until realising that it wasnt the X-Rays that were causing the effect, but the actual "voltage" going into the tube that produced the X-Rays...He then proceeded to make a small Bakelite case (early plastic material) 12 inches long and 4 inches square...But when he placed it on a scale and connected 100,000 volt power source to it, the case either gained or lost weight, according to the polarity of the voltage..

IIn the 1950s he demonstrated to scientists at his own laboratory, the flight of 3 discs flying circular at about 25mph, in a diameter of 50 feet and supplied with 100,000 volts at 25 watts of power..The scientists immediately classified it, but not without saying to Brown that they thought the motion was due to only an "electrical wind" and nothing else...Brown used materials for his discs such as Bakelite which is called a "dielectric" which means it is a very poor conductor of electricity but it can absorb very high powers of electrical energy and charge, without passing it onto other other materials that are close by...

Brown later and secretly, displayed those discs flying at enormous speeds from a 500,000 voltage supply, and he had ideas for making a power supply that could provide upto 15 million volts!...Brown always said his demonstrations showed a link between electricity and gravity...In 2013 scientists began work on Browns flying discs, but as of now, no information about them has been released to the general public...
Well you want to know what I think? I think you won't believe what I think! The weak force is the stronger force then gravity. Just as you can never have a fish understand it is in a liquid world, so it is with humans? I got this from Phil Corso's brother-in-law back in 1965. I'll try to help people better understand how it may work: Fill a bowl with water, place many small items to float on the water in the bowl, now allow one drop of soap to fall in the bowl of water to brake the film strength and observe how the items collect into groups as one. Dark mater is the weak force that expands our cosmos at an accelerated rate as items as forced tighter.

walt willis

I had heard the Flytrap was powered by Die Glocke or The Nazi Bell.

It had two counter-rotating cylinders filled with a mercury-like substance that was violet in color and named Xerum 525. Several scientists had perished due to the intense levels of radiation it had produced. It was 9 feet wide and 12 to 15 feet high with an appearance which was that of a large bell, hence the name.

There was a Polish journalist, by the name of Igor Witkowski, who claimed he had come across the idea of Die Glocke by transcripts from an interrogation of former Nazi SS Officer Jakob Sporrenberg. Witkowski had stated that a fellow in Polish intelligence, who had access to documents on secret Nazi weaponry, showed him the transcripts. Witkowski was apparently told that he was only to transcribe the transcripts but not make copies.

It was popularized by Nick Cook, a British author, in The Hunt For Zero Point which showed his added perspective on Witkowsi's statements. He also speaks of Nazi scientists being recruited by the United States after WWII.

What are your thoughts on it?
So sorry fella, but if they were to share anything at all it would open a giant can of worms for the media to feed on until some person would sell out and talk out of class!

TimeFlipper

@Blue Wolf If you look at the video you will actually see Nick Cook commentating on it and you will also see him with Igor Witkowski who is showing him the fly trap and surrounding areas :D....You will also see where electrical cables are taken into the fly trap that came from an electricity generating station which Witkowski said was providing the voltage and power for the flying saucers..The Bell was also powered from that electricity generating station..

The video is a little bit confusing when it shows you the Nazi Bell and says that it works from an anti-gravity system, but in essence the Bell was supposed to be a Time-Machine, that when it was electrically charged up, it could travel through time and space..

You will also see the Fly Trap with a mock up of a flying saucer moving up and down in it...Personally i do think it was just possible for the Nazi`s to have had operating flying saucers at the back end of the war in 1945, when all the German Soldiers were retreating back into Germany...The Bell and the flying saucers were supposed to be the last chance the Nazi`s had of turning the tables back in their favour of winning the second world war...but it was too late..

Blue Wolf

#1 Wolf in Investigation
@Blue Wolf If you look at the video you will actually see Nick Cook commentating on it and you will also see him with Igor Witkowski who is showing him the fly trap and surrounding areas :D....You will also see where electrical cables are taken into the fly trap that came from an electricity generating station which Witkowski said was providing the voltage and power for the flying saucers..The Bell was also powered from that electricity generating station..

The video is a little bit confusing when it shows you the Nazi Bell and says that it works from an anti-gravity system, but in essence the Bell was supposed to be a Time-Machine, that when it was electrically charged up, it could travel through time and space..

You will also see the Fly Trap with a mock up of a flying saucer moving up and down in it...Personally i do think it was just possible for the Nazi`s to have had operating flying saucers at the back end of the war in 1945, when all the German Soldiers were retreating back into Germany...The Bell and the flying saucers were supposed to be the last chance the Nazi`s had of turning the tables back in their favour of winning the second world war...but it was too late..
Wow.
7 and a half minutes would of really saved me from saying much. :LOL: