A friend of mine has been visited

not_a_DJ

Case 1: Yesterday

he didn't talked too much.
He said: Dude, I had a dream, there was you and we saw a flying saucer landing.
The same night, while I was sleeping, [ a being ] was standing right to my bed, it was gray.
I got frightened and I went back to sleep.

I asked to him if it has a big head and big eyes, thin body and short height. He agreed.

He said: I still feel something like pressure on my chest

PD: In my opinion grays have time machines in service, so they can track changes on human population.

Maybe they're watching me typing on this thread, who knows.

Case 2: 2011 - 2012

With the same friend, we arranged to see a guy he had alien info on my city. We went that place, outside near a police office, it was a street restaurant, those places you can go and eat tacos next to the highway. So we met the guy. Normal person. Male, on his fourty's, family guy. His daughter and some mates of him were there. We sat around a table and started to talk. He explained us about 2012 and the changes it would to come. He said he was an alcoholic and have many trouble with his family. He wasn't drunk. Then the girl aproached to me. She was beautiful. She looked like an asian lady, thin, black hair and closed, big eyes. Her eyes, they were different from other people. His father talked to us she was an hybrid between and alien race and human, I don't remember very well, but when I do, certenly I believe it. Then he said he had lots of ufo magazines, but coincidently he didn't brought them that day. The girl looked to me and I looked to her. He offered to is to visit him and their family to their house. We both didn't know how to react about that, but I started to untrust him and the whole people in there. He has the famous hippy model of the Volkswagen car, don't remember the name. He used it to share the magazines.
Kidnapping and drugshit is very common on many cities of my country, so I didn't know what to believe.

My friend and I said good bye and got out of the place.

We never went back.

I still don't know what about that family. I could put my own life in danger if I were to his house, I don't know.

What'cha think?

Last edited:

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Assuming you're telling the truth, which I believe you are.
I would say that both of you or one of you are abductees.

not_a_DJ

Hey, thanks. He, my friend is the one with more probabilities of being the abductee. I didn't talk about Case 3. It happend a lot of years ago. He told me everything. Very the same like Case 1, but there was more beings on the bedroom. He said everything was a green light appareance, I took this like if everything was seen through a night vision camera. He said the beings or, the grays, was touching the windows inside the house. He saw about 3 or 4 grays ithat night. After a while, green light changed to red, I don't know why. He went to sleep. And he was living alone. Time after, I moved to live with him a couple years. We shared his apartment. 3 cases happened in Morelia, Mexico. I fhe could speak in english, he could talk more about his experiences.

Also, I'm looking for witnesses, maybe it comes true, the landing of the flying saucer. We 2 are a bit crazy and people, don't believe in us frequently. We ride on motorcycle often, on the highway. Sometimes it becomes nigjt and we're still out. He has seen flying saucers at the distance many times but I couln't, and we've been the same place riding or walking together.

One day, another old friend told me this weird and disturbing things happen to people living the same.

Im planning to get a ip camera or dedicated smartphone streaming / broadcasting via data to catch something.
Ufos are outside, and we have to hunt them.

Superman1

Case 1:

Your friend didn't talk much.
Was there some distance or conflict between you and him? Some alienation and fear?
Giving pressure in his emotions or heart.

Case 2:

2012 was myth. It didn't happen. Nor did his daughter exhibit any evidence other than her alcoholic father's belief, which affected yours.

not_a_DJ

case1:
He's always alienated, he has weird and insane likes...

there's no conflict between us.

case 2:
the same friend explained to me more clearly. We talked about this case a few time ago,
yea it was all fake.
The girl was helping his father by selling and creating alien / ufo magazines.

I still remember her. She has beautiful simple eyes. A magic sight in her eyes. Calm and happy. Wish it was everything different. But Im a creep.... Im a weirdo..... I don't belong here LOL

Superman1

Thanks.
Oh I missed that your dream happened after he told you his.:alien: So maybe the alien was him, or a part of you too maybe influenced by him.

Last edited: