A hot, deadly summer is coming with frequent blackouts worldwide?

HDRKID

The day before yesterday I paid $5.25 per gallon for gasoline to put fuel in my pickup truck and things will get even worse. What can we see? Basically, gas prices are crazy. Already, I have to drive around to find gas. Shortages are common. Biden blames Putin and the Ukraine war. I do not think that is the reason. After all, we never did buy a lot of petroleum products from russia. Something is going on.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
It's always HOT where I live. Humans aren't doing it.

MSM likes to use SEASONS to freak people out. Summer is hot in many parts of the world. Hurricanes have been happening for centuries. Any blackouts would probably be energy distribution problems caused by politicians. A small creature that only occupies 10% of the planet is NOT changing the temperature of an entire planet. The term "climate change" is a narrative used by politicians to reach a particular politcal agenda. It is a hoax. Climate does change naturally every 100,000 years but Climate Accords, taxes, protesting, crying, and voting aren't going to change it. Perhaps we should spend our time building bio-domes on earth and bio-homes (more efficient climate control and sealed windows) instead of pretending an electric vehicle is going to save the planet from destruction. Earth will not last forever. Nothing we can do. Sorry.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
The day before yesterday I paid $5.25 per gallon for gasoline to put fuel in my pickup truck and things will get even worse. What can we see? Basically, gas prices are crazy. Already, I have to drive around to find gas. Shortages are common. Biden blames Putin and the Ukraine war. I do not think that is the reason. After all, we never did buy a lot of petroleum products from russia. Something is going on.

It started before the Ukraine incident.

Wind7

Staff
The early mid part of May here in MN was unusually hot with temperatures reaching into the 80's.
I know that's no big thing depending where you live however,
when it happens here, expect violent weather. (Usual May temps are like in the 60's range)

For the first time in decades I witnessed quarter sized to golf ball sized hail and extreme wind gusts (no relation, ty ;) )
not to mention the rain, my basement had some minor flooding which came in from the road washing into my driveway
which then floods under my garage door and into the basement through that door.
(Which the township/county will do nothing about after building up the crown of our main roadways. TYVM local politician!!)

I am expecting very hot weather this year however,
the area where I live has lots of water (Lakes ponds, and swamps) so usually we almost never get
really bad weather in the area....So here's to hoping that we are safe here.

It's already been bad enough with the first appearance of Mosquito swarms...In May. Ugh.

I'm preparing for the worst, that way I am almost always pleasantly surprised when nothing happens.

That's life. :)

BlastTyrant

The early mid part of May here in MN was unusually hot with temperatures reaching into the 80's.
I know that's no big thing depending where you live however,
when it happens here, expect violent weather. (Usual May temps are like in the 60's range)

For the first time in decades I witnessed quarter sized to golf ball sized hail and extreme wind gusts (no relation, ty ;) )
not to mention the rain, my basement had some minor flooding which came in from the road washing into my driveway
which then floods under my garage door and into the basement through that door.
(Which the township/county will do nothing about after building up the crown of our main roadways. TYVM local politician!!)

I am expecting very hot weather this year however,
the area where I live has lots of water (Lakes ponds, and swamps) so usually we almost never get
really bad weather in the area....So here's to hoping that we are safe here.

It's already been bad enough with the first appearance of Mosquito swarms...In May. Ugh.

I'm preparing for the worst, that way I am almost always pleasantly surprised when nothing happens.

That's life. :)

ya'll were already hotter than us for a few days! And i am down in Nevada now lol

we are in the hot season here, so we will average 115 degree's for the next 3 months and everyone always panics, but it has been like this for years, the only big concern is we had no monsoon season at all, we had a lot of wind that typically pushes it in but nothing came.

We are supposed to start getting water from WY but that has vanished too.

Beholder

You need a switch that can take the solar power offline during blackouts, because people are not allowed to send out electricity while cables are being repaired. ☠️ My solar panels are always offline, but just enough to charge my phone or run a Raspberry Pi.