A Message From Lussorio F

Return

Where do I start?

Well let me begin by saying it only seems like yesterday that I last graced this forum. And in a sense that's correct, as what's been only several days for me has really been several years for you.

I did promised myself that if I return to this time period I wouldn't visit this site. But curiosity got the better of me and for what it seems that I caused quite a bit of a stir.

From what I've read it's seems that Num7 still furious with me. His diatribes towards people who he thinks is me is quite amusing. But then again it's quite understandable. A man purporting to be a time traveler from the future claims your his bitch, it's goes without saying that you're going to be a tad vexed.

Those not in the know, Num7 was a female married to this humble traveller. Until I made the mistake of going back in time before my beloved birth and made changes to the timeline, that lead to her becoming the Num7 you now know.

I would like to address some of the other allegations that have been made about me on this forum but alas it would take too long and I expect after posting this I will quickly be banned.

There is also the fact The Briar is never far behind (Temporal Agents). Plus in this time period there is also the mysterious organisation with an as yet unknown, but apparent malicious intent called DADARS, that I have to watch out for.

What I will briefly say a lot of those allegations have been made by disgruntled buffoons and the resident dullards, that I refused to reveal the technical details on how I time travel.

So why am I here posting again?

Well although I subscribed to the school of thought that it's best to live in bliss ignorance of the impending doom that about to before you. I've got to say that I've been bugging up the timeline again which is a bit of a bummer.

Freak weather, tidal waves and intercontinental missiles that unintentionally land in the wrong place leading to war. I've already said too much. You've got all that to look forward too. Not in the next couple of years but in the coming months unless of course I managed to sort it all out once and for all.

I will be shortly in the next few days be taking a trip back to Edwardian England to chat to Nikola Tesla and the first time traveller Lord Henry. Hopefully Teslas ingenuity and Henry's mathematical abilities will help me sort out this mess.

I will leave you with this interesting bit of information, you have enough information on this forum to build a fully functioning time machine. But..... (I will leave you on that cliffhanger)

Byee..and cya in another couple of years, hopefully.

Your time travelling friend,

Lussorio F
P.S apparently I'm a confirmed hoax, REALLY, you hope!

Last edited:

NaturalPhilosopher

I'm glad you're here Lussorio. Followed your posts with interest. Thankyou for showing up again. :) I know you're legit.

I have some information that the past for the entire planet will change soon. Hopefully the change that caused you to lose your family will be undone.

Carl Miller

@Hello Lussorio

For many from us you are only a naughty kid playing the Time traveler. 'We' have seen so much nonsense on the internet which comparatively speaking your musings sounds like music to our ears.
You are not really a time Traveller you are just another internet artist or clown. The problem is your jokes no longer makes us laugh and you are running out of audiences.

Carl Miller

No I am serious guys. Not so long ago someone opened a thread claiming to have come back from the future. As I had nothing else to do I even embarked in such a mediocrity.
But as time goes by and the same old story become recurrent the joke no longer pleases us.
Perhaps some newcomer into Paranormalis may 'still' feed this Lussorio kid. But the tendency is that he will get tired of himself..

Carl Miller

I believe in the law of karma, the law of cause and effect.
Eventually we may even predict someone is bound to experience something so as he may learn a lesson.
I remember once when a famous magazine published something mean and false about the medium Francisco Cândido Xavier. In fact the great benefactor had been deceived by a false materialization medium. The medium proved to be a fraud and the editors from the magazine took advantage of the situation to debunk Xico furiously.
The magazine sold so many copies everybody thought the owners would be extremely rich over a period of time.
Someone said the opposite, the magazine would break down within a year for having messed up with a charitable man. That is what happened. The magazine broke and could not raise again.
Go on and play with the karmic law.