A new adventure

Thread starter #1

Laon

Premium
Recently I made the decision to close all social media accounts and steer away from the bad elements that come with internet usage. A new adventure awaits in the world of writing! A new book is in the near future along with daily updates on my blog. It is the only place you will openly find me anywhere on the net.

So ~ here it is if you ever wish to catch up or just stop in to say hello. :love:

Eternal Eternity

Signing off for the last time! Life is beautiful. keep up the good work. (y)

Sorry to see you go, but I understand your reasoning. I have severed all ties with other forums as well, but chose to remain here instead of starting a blog or another forum elsewhere. At least here I can be reasonably sure that at least one or two people will read the crap I write, instead of just talking to myself every day on a blog that nobody else will notice. (Speaking of myself, of course. Your mileage may vary.)

Also, I find that I produce a lot more when surrounded by other folks' thoughts than I do alone in a vacuum. I'm just saying that you might want to reconsider leaving altogether. You may be turning your back on inspiration.

Take care.

titorite

awwww no... sad face..... we had issues at first but she made me see the light and I even introduced her to some of my light... NOooooo ima be sad... I went to her website. And ill follow their, but youre an interestinsting person and a nice person loan. In the midst of some of my deepest cynisiscim , it was great to meet you.