A new life in the past

brian jj

I would like to relive the early 20th century. The only thing I would bring is about 1000 oz silver to sell off for 1000 dollars. you might say bring 1000 dollars of the old money. But old money is very expensive and you get a real bang for the buck since today one ounce of silver costs 15.50 and adjusting for deflation your dollar will go 30% further in 1912 than today if you buy silver bars and sell them to the jeweler. just be sure not to bring coinage with modern dates on it.

After I sold the silver I would do the following. get southampton on april 15 1912 book a first class cabin on the titanic. It would be amazing to see the titanic first hand and knowing it would sink killing thousands. It would also be cool to see if it really was a frolicing love couple that distracted the lookout guys that resulted in a iceberg hit.

tflofasho

I would like to relive the early 20th century. The only thing I would bring is about 1000 oz silver to sell off for 1000 dollars. you might say bring 1000 dollars of the old money. But old money is very expensive and you get a real bang for the buck since today one ounce of silver costs 15.50 and adjusting for deflation your dollar will go 30% further in 1912 than today if you buy silver bars and sell them to the jeweler. just be sure not to bring coinage with modern dates on it.

After I sold the silver I would do the following. get southampton on april 15 1912 book a first class cabin on the titanic. It would be amazing to see the titanic first hand and knowing it would sink killing thousands. It would also be cool to see if it really was a frolicing love couple that distracted the lookout guys that resulted in a iceberg hit.

I know it's a joke, but I find it funny if peole believe that story and take that for being real as to how it sank instead of looking for first hand accounts and academic papers on it.

Himalayan Hermit

This link is an old one July 2, 2004. My feelings have not changed in eight or nine years, I still would love to be a professor at some university in a small town in the USA. I also have a second thought on the subject.

I would start a school for young boys and girls age 6 to 12. The only way you could get into the school, would be to have an open minds. The parents would have to make application for the kids, because it would have only 12 to 15 openings in the school.

I have five daughters and one son, when my three oldest daughters were 6 to 12; I showed them how to manipulate clouds with their minds, make the rain go away, and the sun to shine through the gray clouds.

Years later, my youngest daughter was about nine at the time, I showed her how to rollempty pop cans across the table with the mind; and she became quite proficient at it with practice. Now, you know the type of school, I would have and be teaching kids.

You could never start a school like this in the current times, the way people think about special psychic kids. And also with the child abuse so prevalent anymore.

NOTE: No classes available for forum members.

Everytime we find out a new quality of you, Sir :)