A new mental model for explaining interchronological qualia flows

Apri1

I just had a massive new breakthrough in explaining some of my experiences. As the title suggests, I finally figured out how to explain how interchronological and nonlinear qualia flows are possible. It's something that has stumped me for a while, and I kept trying to tackle it while assuming the standard timeline model and thinking that there was a memory transference between the interconnected chronologies, but I couldn't figure out how that would've happened.

Well wonder no more! With B-theory there's really no reason for past-most events being the cause of events further in the future. We just assume it because we can observe the consistent observable reality that operates off predictable rules. However, the reality is, of course, that it's all existing simultaneously. And given that, it's more likely that there's just an infinite combination of configurations for the universe to be in. And instead of being temporally linked, memory links can generate sufficient qualia flows for traversal and routing through them. Generally, it makes sense that the qualia flows work foremost in the most similar frames. This is because in order for a memory link to be generated, the surrounding environment needs to be near identical, which then requires a particular order to things. The qualia flow is there, and then we observe and can see how physics plays out in this flow. A mathematical model will help generate an infinite amount of "valid" qualia flows that match what would be fluid and unnoticeable. However, along with those there'd be disjointed frames in which the brainstate sufficiently matches a different chronology, for whatever reason (merely due to the infinite amount of them in every configuration). Think like a boltzmann brain, if that helps.

With this, we can observe the infinite frames with qualia flows and memory links as the primary ways of viewing them, rather than through the mathematical models we can see create many qualia flows that we had assumed we were following instead. While allowing for interchronological flows, it also means that loops can easily be possible through the use of things like false/pseudo memory links in deja vu.

The only problem is that this yet again creates many (infinitely many) qualia flows for each frame. Reinforcing the need to solve the qualia flow selection problem. However that may be done.

jimord

very interesting and confusing big words and should be simplifed instead of having a giant wall of text that is with complex words which i have to search google for its meaning and orignal word etc

Apri1

My apologies. I just threw this out when I thought of it. I'll try to write out a glossary for you:
interchronological - between/cross timelines
qualia flow - a series of observed qualia states, linked by memories.
B-theory - a model of time which states that the past/present/future are all equally as existent.
Boltzmann brain - a "brain" and consciousness made up of states with random fluctuations that can be linked in series and form a conscious brain from pure randomness. Feel free to look this one up, I'm a bit bad at explaining it.
qualia flow selection problem - figuring out how the mechanism which selects qualia flows operates.

WhereIsMyMind

Maybe in the infinite configuring realities there are infinite qualia flows, and when one moves to another it is replaced by yet another flowing qualia. Perhaps even when some qualia exist in a state of imminent termination they then flow into a near identical qualia and merge. Thus preserving it to ad infinitum.