A past life in the middle ages

I have no clue if this is the right place to put memories of past lives here but it does say the afterlife and I believe when you die, you come back as another person and so on and so on. I always had dreams of having a life in the middle ages particularly, the wars of the roses era. I was the daughter of Richard Neville (Anne Neville). And, if it is ok to post past life related topics on this forum (if not mods can delete), I would like to share memories. Please no judgment and I will post more memories as I go along. Cheers!

Attachments

• Screenshot_249.png
    Screenshot_249.png
    301.2 KB · Views: 8
  • download (2).jpg
    download (2).jpg
    9 KB · Views: 5

steven chiverton

if you dream or have memories of a past life then you may have lived in that past life and are lucky to recall it like a boy in India i think it was he remember his past life and even solved his own murder as to who killed him in his past life so re n carnation is a true thing and these days they help people recall past life's under hypnosis and the famous Delores canon put people under hypnosis in the deepest state where other hypnotherapists wont go and people under that very deepest state of hypnosis recall amazing life's way back amongst the stars and more

Memory

~

I was talking with a girl who looked younger than me. she looked about 8-10 i think. i was somewhere in a castle speaking with her. she was wearing light green/lime? and possibly had auburn hair or brunette? or maybe it looked that way because of the sun. It possibly was margaret pole i believe, because i read somewhere she was around those ages when she was in me and my husband Richard iii's care (for a time) after my sister (her mother) and her husband (her father) died.

Attachments

• download (6).png
    download (6).png
    141.2 KB · Views: 4
  • download (9).png
    download (9).png
    228.9 KB · Views: 5
Memory

~

I saw this after meditation. I think I was by a window talking to my sister Isabel Neville. She was beautiful as I remember her. She was wearing green with a headdress and she was pregnant? I will look into it.

Attachments

• th (46).jpg
    th (46).jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot_255.png
    Screenshot_255.png
    604.7 KB · Views: 4
Memory
~
I was about 5/6 and I was in some room. There was a black overlay above this memory. I saw mother in a chair speaking to Isabel about something? I didn’t seem to mind and I think I had wooden toys in my hands. I was wearing a blue kirtle of sorts and my mother was wearing this salmon colour gown and a headdress? Or dark pink? It could have looked dark pink because of the overlay. There was a big window too and a door entrance to my left.

Attachments

• th (39).jpg
    th (39).jpg
    12 KB · Views: 4
Memory

~

I think I was at middleham castle. There was a feast. I was wearing green I think and I saw mother wearing a pink gown talking to someone at a table. She was wearing a headdress also. I think i was 12 possibly? I could hear music playing before I could see the memory. I forgot what instrument was playing though.

Attachments

• 968292abbfe6136d89d861a4e0dc755f.jpg
    968292abbfe6136d89d861a4e0dc755f.jpg
    560.9 KB · Views: 2
  • BanquetduMoyenAge.jpg
    BanquetduMoyenAge.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 2
Memory
~
I think I was at a music class? I was wearing a white or lime gown? Or blue? And I had a 15th century instrument in my hand. I think i was possibly 8 - 11? There was someone else in the room with me. A man? I think Isobel and my parents were there too I’m not sure. I’ll look into it.

Attachments

• Vielle.jpg
    Vielle.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 2
  • il_570xN.420115729_d299.jpg
    il_570xN.420115729_d299.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 3