A plan to make a flux cap scooter( revised)

Parazite1986

The flux capacitor was invented by John Bajak and was featured in my schematics of the scooter and the bike before I went on the hiatus. Now that I studied a bit more than usual for a 33 year old, I have a friend who will help me in time travel projects and I found several stores that are designed to help me in a study of time travel.

This time, we will use his old scooter and put the enlarged flux capacitor in it to make it run on engine power and make it to the point it’s electric and can be turned on by the machine.

Pointers and suggestions allowed this time.

Angelface239

View attachment 8883

The flux capacitor was invented by John Bajak and was featured in my schematics of the scooter and the bike before I went on the hiatus. Now that I studied a bit more than usual for a 33 year old, I have a friend who will help me in time travel projects and I found several stores that are designed to help me in a study of time travel.

View attachment 8884

This time, we will use his old scooter and put the enlarged flux capacitor in it to make it run on engine power and make it to the point it’s electric and can be turned on by the machine.

Pointers and suggestions allowed this time.
Okay I don't have any.