a post for num to read

Status
Not open for further replies.

paulyoung2

^anyone who has dignity on here would tell you that long ago.. you scare posters away by your mere arrogant ignorant attitude.. the fact you repeat million times tell me who who who says you are not mentally sound.. i already said there was chat room more than one of paranormalis members in a past.. lets just say you are not the cup of tea of anyone .. they never liked you this is why you dont see them here any longer.. simply faces do not change this fact

NaturalPhilosopher

you said in previous post of yours you wanted to buy the site right? i dont have time to scroll back right now.. why did you want to buy it again? how much did you offer? you wanted to grow it? what was the reason?
yeah.
realized there's real time travelers on para, also figured out time travel physics and engineering
didn't make an offer
yeah I wanted to grow and preserve the info and protect it as a safe place for future whistleblowers

TimeFlipper

^anyone who has dignity on here would tell you that long ago.. you scare posters away by your mere arrogant ignorant attitude.. the fact you repeat million times tell me who who who says you are not mentally sound.. i already said there was chat room more than one of paranormalis members in a past.. lets just say you are not the cup of tea of anyone .. they never liked you this is why you dont see them here any longer.. simply faces do not change this fact
I keep on telling you, why dont you prove what you keep on saying?, reality is you cannot prove anything, because you are a delusionally deranged liar...loser :ROFLMAO:..

TimeFlipper

yeah.
realized there's real time travelers on para, also figured out time travel physics and engineering
didn't make an offer
yeah I wanted to grow and preserve the info and protect it as a safe place for future whistleblowers
Paranormalis is a much safer place in the hands of our present Administation for any future whistle blowers, compared to you running a Website NP...
Your uncontrolable mood swings and trolling when ever someone disagrees with you, would more than likely scare off any "real life time-travellers"...
You wouldnt need any money to purchase a Website NP, your pal Paulyoung has millions of dollars to spare, or so he pretends to have :fp: :sarcasm: lol..

TimeFlipper

I believe timeflipper has neglected a member and sabotaged a member to do things they don't want to do.
What the hell are you talking about Tronny, is it something you picked up from that fake time-travelling shemale Starlite? :ROFLMAO:..

paulyoung2

I keep on telling you, why dont you prove what you keep on saying?, reality is you cannot prove anything, because you are a delusionally deranged liar...loser :ROFLMAO:..
it is you who cant prove i told you email or pm and you get any proof you want.. i can prove anything i say.. it is YOU who is delusional old geezer i would argue might be either conformed fully or just bored old man who simply went along the your species slavery and want to spend the few years he has left doing nothing on boards..

shoot me email or pm you will get all the proof neede you paranoid schizo..

paulyoung2

I believe timeflipper has neglected a member and sabotaged a member to do things they don't want to do.
he is just arrogant old man thats where it starts and ends.. look who he did to anyone on here who spoke their peace about their experiences.. that old man deserve whats coming his way

TimeFlipper

he is just arrogant old man thats where it starts and ends.. look who he did to anyone on here who spoke their peace about their experiences.. that old man deserve whats coming his way
Lies and more Lies as per usual, so what did i do to anyone who spoke their experiences?, iam looking forward to seeing this...loser :LOL:..

Status
Not open for further replies.