A Reader Asks: Is There a Baby on Bigfoot Patty from the Patterson-Gimlin Footage?

Cryptozoology News

Cryptozoology Blog
One of our readers is asking for an opinion on a detail he believes could be a baby Bigfoot clinging to the back of the alleged Bigfoot from the Patterson-Gimlin footage.

William Biodrowski told Cryptozoology News he was watching the footage over and over until he “realized there was a little ape on Patty’s back”.

“These photos are still frames 370, 379 and 382 of the film and seem to indicate this object might be a small ape-like child,” he said. “In still frame 370 we’re catching Patty in the process of turning her head abruptly forward just after looking back, these frames seem to be in the clearest and most stable part of the entire film. I think we can see the child’s right arm in all three still frames with varying other detail in each. In frame 379 I believe we can see the basic facial features of an ape-like child looking over it’s right shoulder,” he added.

Biodrowski says it is strange that “no one has noticed this after all these years”. He thinks the image is obvious and that he would appreciate a “sane opinion” on the matter.

We initially believe that even though it certainly looks like there could be a small ape on Patty’s back, it could most likely be the optical effect from the sun reflecting on the shiny hair.

We have put together a video explaining his theory hoping that some of our readers will provide interesting opinions.

“I wonder if this might explain Patty’s behavior, why she doesn’t run off, why she looks back so cautiously,” he said. “Maybe I’m not crazy.”

Please feel free to post your comments below the video, either on our website or on the YouTube comments section.

The post A Reader Asks: Is There a Baby on Bigfoot Patty from the Patterson-Gimlin Footage? appeared first on Cryptozoology News.

Harte

Well, if there is, it isn't mine.
I was out of town that weekend.
I heard some things about Patty, though.

harte