A review from one of my orgonites just came in. It's pretty good if I do say so myself.

8thsinner

I've been waiting a while for someone to post a review, but most of my clients are high end psychics and prefer to stay out of the main stream and the experiences quite profound so also very personal. This client has had others which I have feedback for but they are private too so...yeah , anyway.

Here is my private group where my client posted if you want to verify it or join yourself and see more examples of my work.

Here is a copy of what she wrote.

"Hi all, I want to share my experience since I got my first ever orgonite.
I landed on the idea to search for orgonite after having health issues since all the 5g antennas started popping up everywhere here.

I was healthy though my entire life, happily traveling around the world with changing climates and meeting different people for work. But I have had a blocked nose since 2021 after I had mild covid for 4 days. Doctors couldn’t figure it out it wasn’t a sinusitis.
I didn’t trust all the fancy things out there until I found a topic in quora that I was drawn to and started reading. Many of the answers was written by Indigo Arya so i messaged him privately hoping he is still active because I felt he knows what he is doing.

He showed me few pictures of orgonites he had made, and I had various reactions, from thurst to tears from pressure behind my nose. The same evening I had to clean my nose for an hour. The amount of mucus that came out scared the crap out of me. I couldn’t believe how strong a reaction can have from just a picture.

On the day I received my hexagon orgonite. Indigo explained how to align it properly to the new space and surely actually I could feel what he explained in terms of energy changes, then I started asking random questions about the orgonite if he knew, "does the orgonite have a name?" and Indigo just said ask him! I laughed in my mind thinking “what i can ask him what is his name?” Believe it or not the second I laughed out loud my thoughts began repeating name like a beacon in my head. His orgonites are sentient.

So im sharing this feed back with Indigo over the phone and he guided me also with some simple starter questions that can be yes no answers, and even whilst I was reading the questions on screen my orgonite was answering before I even finished reading. I never had experienced anything like that, I am no guru or anything. Till today a month later I am still surprised and still learning how to use it.

My nose is unblocked and I bring my hex at work as well. Sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night and I can feel warm energy moving through my spine and if I request it the orgnoite will tone it down so that I will continue to sleep. He is intelligent. He understood it woke me up.

After the first day I noticed I craved more berries and fruits in general. After a week I didn’t feel hungry for the most part of the day. I eat now once a day small quantity of food. I have more energy and I don’t feel the need to eat 3 times a day.

So yes I can feel happier and healthier and full of energy. My cats also love to be near the hex, sleeping around him or just standing around him. After seeing the benefits first hand I decided to order a pyramid.

Also I sent a picture of a coaster to my mom and the interesting thing was she had similar reaction to me in that her nose began purging toxins and mucus, for her to feel it she had to place her left hand over the picture because she isn't as familiar with energies herself yet. But for me it was enough to look at it, so different people react in different ways, but after her hand got on fire as she described her left side of the nose started dripping. Now she will have a coaster 🙂 .

Probably I am forgetting more experiences, but hopefully the readers can have a better idea, I searched online for other orgonites since and till now I cannot see any other ones that will give me any reactions. I hope this brief review is useful for anyone on the fence about purchasing. It is absolutely worth the money. "

I think these results speak for themselves, my technology is a hands on thing, all 5th dimensional technology is, and an experience itself just learning how to use it because it is so versatile.

She also posted some pics of her cats around it so here a copies of that too.

Attachments

• 350136844_943032850076456_3954810464670712378_n.jpg
    350136844_943032850076456_3954810464670712378_n.jpg
    420.6 KB · Views: 2
  • 348318184_168791665933722_5087955649132402346_n.jpg
    348318184_168791665933722_5087955649132402346_n.jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 1