A secret about electricity

goowa

I have information that I want to disclose to this community. I discovered this information a while back and discovered my own vision of an apocalypse. I hope that this information will do the same for you readers. Here's what the information is: Electricity will not live forever; you may store it in a battery but it will still expire. What do you think is going to happen to the electric grid, and what about the future of nuclear reactors? Ultimately, what do you think is going to happen to technology that relies on electricity?

Mayhem

Zenith
So how are you going to share it with us all?

Apart from what you have stated have you any documents ? Or where did this come from?

Whats the secret here :)

goowa

So how are you going to share it with us all?

Apart from what you have stated have you any documents ? Or where did this come from?
I only have statements to share. I did my own research on physics and dived deep into electrons, until I discovered that electricity can be measured by size to speed; meaning size is speed. I used my discovery to further a few theories of mine until I also discovered that electricity does not stay actively moving. My study of the electron came to a close and presented to me a conclusive theory: Electricity do eventually die. This was my first study project when I started diving into physics and the paperwork amounts to over several +10 spreadsheets.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I only have statements to share. I did my own research on physics and dived deep into electrons, until I discovered that electricity can be measured by size to speed; meaning size is speed. I used my discovery to further a few theories of mine until I also discovered that electricity does not stay actively moving. My study of the electron came to a close and presented to me a conclusive theory: Electricity do eventually die. This was my first study project when I started diving into physics and the paperwork amounts to over several +10 spreadsheets.

But we continuously create new electricity.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
In my opinion, and I am no expert, even our brains create electricity, so you can’t “run out”. The means for creating electricity could some how be affected, but not electricity itself. It’s a natural phenomenon, as someone mentioned above; even lightning contains it.

Harte

What we think of as "electricity" is nothing but energy that was added to electrons.
Sure, that energy goes away. It turns into work, like the work of making a fan spin, or friction (resistance.)

This person knows nothing about electricity - not even what it is.

Harte