A secret about electricity

goowa

" This person knows nothing about electricity - not even what it is."

I will definitely challenge you on this note, Harte. I have studied the creation of electricity and done my own experiments. However, I did not grant you the gift of the sight into the apocalypse just to see you condemn me; I will like to see you present your case as to how your argument: "Sure, that energy goes away. It turns into work, like the work of making a fan spin, or friction (resistance.)" makes my own claim false: that electricity will die and more must be made everyday.

Feel free to present your case in any way.

In relations to my thoughts about a possible electric-related apocalypse:
More people means more electricity is needed. More electricity means more radiation. And, note this, previously produced electricity do not live forever.

Harte

" This person knows nothing about electricity - not even what it is."

I will definitely challenge you on this note, Harte. I have studied the creation of electricity and done my own experiments. However, I did not grant you the gift of the sight into the apocalypse just to see you condemn me; I will like to see you present your case as to how your argument: "Sure, that energy goes away. It turns into work, like the work of making a fan spin, or friction (resistance.)" makes my own claim false: that electricity will die and more must be made everyday.

Feel free to present your case in any way.

In relations to my thoughts about a possible electric-related apocalypse:
More people means more electricity is needed. More electricity means more radiation. And, note this, previously produced electricity do not live forever.
I condemn ignorance.
If you assert that you are not ignorant, then you are a fraud.
I condemn fraud.
"When you see fraud but don't say fraud, then you are a fraud."

Harte

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

Bravo.

At least I admit it and let you correct me. The hoaxers are incorrigible.
Paula, you didnt notice that the posting from Harte was NOT the Hartey we all love and know who always signs off his postings with, "Harte" :eek:...The name given was spelt "Hartew", which obviously is Harteys doppleganger!! :oops:..

Damn it, we are now getting members dopplegangers typing on Paranormalis...What will happen next, will Buddy and his friends come onto Paranormalis using the names of Buddy & Co? :fp::D..

goowa

I condemn ignorance.
If you assert that you are not ignorant, then you are a fraud.
I condemn fraud.
"When you see fraud but don't say fraud, then you are a fraud."

Harte
I see that you did not make your case at all; only more claims that everyone else in the room is ignorant but you. Well, have it your way. I stand to gain nothing from beating you in this little game of pointing fingers.

Harte

I see that you did not make your case at all; only more claims that everyone else in the room is ignorant but you. Well, have it your way. I stand to gain nothing from beating you in this little game of pointing fingers.
I clearly stated exactly what electricity is. From my description you can see that electricity is not a "thing" that eventually "do die." It is a means of transporting energy (which IS a "thing," but do not die) from one place to another.

You, on the other hand, "dived deep" on electrons and discovered "Electricity do eventually die."
One wonders why, during all that research, you didn't find out about energy exchange or even entropy.

Besides, it is you that made the claim. It's your case. It's up to you to make it, not me to unmake it (but, of course, I will.)

Harte