A secret about electricity

goowa

I clearly stated exactly what electricity is. From my description you can see that electricity is not a "thing" that eventually "do die." It is a means of transporting energy (which IS a "thing," but do not die) from one place to another.

You, on the other hand, "dived deep" on electrons and discovered "Electricity do eventually die."
One wonders why, during all that research, you didn't find out about energy exchange or even entropy.

Besides, it is you that made the claim. It's your case. It's up to you to make it, not me to unmake it (but, of course, I will.)

Harte
You are toxic.
You: Electricity is a NOT a thing. You are stupid!
Me: Electricity can die overtime.

If you are not here in this thread for possible apocalyptic scenarios, then simply do leave my thread.

Martian

You are toxic.

If you are not here in this thread for possible apocalyptic scenarios, then simply do leave my thread.
Well that escalated quickly.

Okay, please tell me... what experiments can we do to verify your claims? If it's as important as you say, other people should be brought in to help create a solution.

And what's the cause? Do electrons undergo some sort of radioactive decay that was heretofore unknown? Is it something else?

goowa

what experiments can we do to verify your claims? If it's as important as you say, other people should be brought in to help create a solution.
- Not exactly an important thing. I do not stress that we look for a solution at all; an electric apocalypse is natural for our civilization. I prefer to keep my experiments to myself; like all good scientists. You only get the end-result of a study.

And what's the cause? Do electrons undergo some sort of radioactive decay that was heretofore unknown? Is it something else?
- Electrons definitely "undergo some sort of radioactive decay" and it is known for a long time; hence another one of my theory is that electric companies know about this--anyone who uses electric devices will be under the power of the electric companies; unending revenue. You can find simple proof of this radioactive decay by looking at old, and unused, batteries. I have never found a 10 year old, and unused, battery.

P.S. I have only just realized how relevant this study is to the human life. Perhaps if you are interested you may study it. Someone in this thread have posted that human also produce electricity and live off of it. They forgot to mention that human also grow old and die after a time when they no longer produce enough electricity.

Martian

I prefer to keep my experiments to myself; like all good scientists. You only get the end-result of a study.
There are certainly times & circumstances where secrecy is the best option, but the most noteworthy scientists throughout history are only known because of the works they left behind for future generations.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
You are toxic.

Try a different stance. Try to learn instead of being offended. It is never shameful to admit there is something you might not know.

Harte

You are toxic.

It is not in your purview to determine who may post in which thread.

I suggest you look into the term "work," and I don't mean your job.
Energy is transferred. That energy performs work. Electricity doesn't "die." You turn off the switch.

Harte

Harte

- Electrons definitely "undergo some sort of radioactive decay" and it is known for a long time; hence another one of my theory is that electric companies know about this--anyone who uses electric devices will be under the power of the electric companies; unending revenue. You can find simple proof of this radioactive decay by looking at old, and unused, batteries. I have never found a 10 year old, and unused, battery.
Electrons don't go anywhere, nor do they eventually disappear.
I explained this to you already. Energy is added to electrons, transferred elsewhere, and that energy is removed from the electrons by performing work.
Does a hot stove fade away as it cools?

Harte

goowa

" It is not in your purview to determine who may post in which thread."
- In fact, it is in my best interests to deny you any further posts to this thread. All that you are doing is looking for an individual target to shame. Ever heard of targeted individuals and gangstalking? You are making one right now. Feeling more powerful and in control of someone better than you, yet? You are the type who would not think twice to gangstalk someone beautiful and attack them for all its worth.

Harte, you are in fact stupid and an utter waste of my brilliance. Do us all a favor and stop posting in this thread.

goowa

Can't argue with that.
Wouldn't it be great to be able to post moonbat nonsense, all the while pretending you know what you're talking about because you "researched" it?

Harte
Ignored. I can wrestle you all day or one of us can just walk away.