A secret about electricity

Harte

How enlightening.
However, I won't ignore you.

No, I want to read more about how electricity "goes away," and I'm hoping you'll do more resurch and maybe discover something else special like that.
Resurcher.jpg

Harte

GBBrawler

Wait'll you get a load of Hartea-v

Hartex
@TimeFlipper, I think that he is probably a Latino racial hipster aka LatinX trying to be politically correct & not offend the current woke senses of the leftist/communists by indicating any sense of his gender! He’s just taking it a step further with “Hartex”. Can you blame him since he’s supposedly living in California, USA & can’t survive otherwise in the West Coast communist capitol state of the country without doing so! ️‍

alpha centauri

@TimeFlipper, I think that he is probably a Latino racial hipster aka LatinX trying to be politically correct & not offend the current woke senses of the leftist/communists by indicating any sense of his gender! He’s just taking it a step further with “Hartex”. Can you blame him since he’s supposedly living in California, USA & can’t survive otherwise in the West Coast communist capitol state of the country without doing so! ️‍
I just want to warn you not to fall for the propaganda of the CCP. They want you to say they are Communist, but they are not.

The real Communist system did not work and is inferior to the Western system, because it is not competitive. You see it if you compare the real Communist system of Germany and Korea to the Western system. Both countries are comparable and both South Korea and West Germany were economically better than East Germany and Noth Korea.

What the CCP has done is copied the Western system in their economy and just claim they are Communist, but they are just dictators. If they would be Communist they would not be that good in their economy. They also have a future planning agency that is why they are better , in my opinion. The West need such a system, too, but they have to do it together. for example one such system for whole Europe plus Russia and one for the Americas.

The future planning agency develop tactics how their economy become superior in every sector, that is why China build nearly every computer and the industry left some WEstern states. The western states did not protect their own economy.

Edit: OH sorry, I did not realiue you did not say China but instead you said Carlifornia

Last edited: