A SIDE STORY

Krish

The UFO Business is Multibillion dollars. I got into a few too...like radio personalities (listening this type of items) and listening to males and females. So, I found a few and sent out to communicate with them. And they agreed. Then I sent them my dream on reincarnation and asked them for comment. And they did not comeback. It happened to me by six high profile people (can not tell you the name - will get into trouble)

So, now I know the Money Management activity by Snake Oil People.

Basically it is a fake stuff like WWF...took time to figure it out...

Last edited:

HDRKID

I do know many experiencers. Most are just regular folks that look like an average person. However, what they tell does match what I have seen.

For example, there was a lady from russia. She told me about how humans on earth live in harsh cubical structures that are concrete boxy small squares. Life on earth is drab and grim

c1.jpg

However, the aliens in the off world colonies have enormous crystalline houses that are expansive mega mansions. These dwellings are more rounded and organic. She said they look like bubbles of soap. OK similar to this one.

df1418498128e7c38717aa71287bdcd1.jpg

Krish

What happened to me was the fact that I barely knew some stuff, some two and half years ago. Then I was forced to do meditation due to personal issues.

Then I learned weird stuff and tried to connect the dots, in the internet, including paranormalis. Then many stuff came out, that somewhat connected to what I saw. So, I got excited and thought these people knew and are telling the truth.

Then I found out the Snake Oil....what a mess. Long ago, a group similar to WWF went to India and created an interesting entertainment. It was told that the fights are real. But later on people find out it was just a show. Again a Snake Oil for kids. LikeSanta Claus.

I got in to the same mess and found out otherwise. Note that there are real drugs that helps the patient but not the Snake Oil promoted by everybody that make Billions of Dollars.

It happened to me in paranormalis too...But that is a different matter and I will take it. The level of issues...

So, life in these United States....(It happens in everything...Democrats vs. Republicans etc)...Thank you...

Now, I know, why we have BAD Governance on Planet Earth...I thought about it (gut feeling) and found out from Meditation thoughts, it was real.....

Last edited: