A thought, on John Titor...

Peaceseeker

I don't know what to think about it, whether it was real or not.

Time travel, is quite an interesting and most fascinating essence, one which , I believe, is quite probable, if given enough resources to research such a mode of travel, I have no doubt that such a way, could or would be found. There may be many possible ways to do so as well, the key factor being that in order to do so, one (or many), must go about creating the machine, without following the general school of thought. To not give up a road of thought on creation of the machine, just because the majority say it is not so, there are many ways to Time travel, and though some perhaps may believe in one method of doing so, does not mean another method is not possible.

Just as there are many methods to drive down the cement road, by either a car, or a bike, or some other method, it does not matter that one method is different then the other, for each method creates the exact same result, which is (in that example), the goal of driving down a road in a machine.

My point is, though I do not know if Titor was real or not, Time Travel , is quite probable, if a scientist decides to not follow the books, and instead, goes their own method , and writes the books. Don't follow the books, write the books.

yet I do believe, that anyone who tries to claim they are Titor, is not, as the real Titor apparently went back Home. There's no reason why he would return. People will claim to be him to try and get attention, or make money, yet I doubt he would ever return, for why would he bother? To get attention from an era that most likely would not treat him too good , or at least , that's my theory, he would be placed under such attention that he could not do anything, almost like a film star. And I doubt he wants that, if he did, he would have gone onto television. LOL .

Why did John Titor bother to write in a forum ? perhaps it's one of those times, where, when you get a chance to do something in life, and you know the opportunity May not come again, you do it, yet you do it safely.

He could speak to the generation which he knew about mainly from stories of his history, (besides his cloudy memories as a child as well) and he could try and help in the smallest way probable without causing world wide attention to him at that time

Using the internet to communicate would allow him to do so, (although knowing that times don't change, when time traveling, one just travels to another parallel time line,) Yet you can make a difference in one earth even if you don't see the changes yourself. So perhaps , though he wouldn't see the results in his time line when he returned to his present, he felt good for the fact that he tried to help a people from an Earth, considering that everyone on every earth of each parallel time line, are still apart of the same species, and therefore are one giant family , in a sense.

I do wonder What would he think if he knew that online and on certain shows such as.... "coast to coast am" has such high interest in his 'visitation', what I do believe, after reading how he wrote, that he would be glad that there are good folks such as George Noory, writers and indeed folks on forums, that deny frauds, that deny people whom claim to be Titor, and as we all know, definitely is not.

One other thought: which I wonder is: if , for whatever reason/s, John travelled in time again, and stopped for a rest, for say, this present era's moment of Time, would he talk again on the forums or indeed on a radio show? I highly doubt it, as he would have fear, quite a bit of fear, that he would be tracked down and his time machine either stolen or destroyed, or his mind prodded constantly.
There is too much risk for a Time Traveler, to do such a thing again, for you see, (I believe), it is safer to make an appearance perhaps once online or at most twice , maybe, because no one believes you, so no attention will be brought to you.

I guess I do believe he was a Time Traveler, though again, I can never be sure of that, yet I suppose the best spirit of it all, for me, would be a saying from that t.v. show called 'X-Files', the saying that reads : "I want to believe". (I think that's how it goes.)

Anyhow, Peace be with you all. :)

Peaceseeker

Just to point out, I am just someone who likes the John Titor story, but I am definitely no expert on him, nor do I know any more about him than what I have read or heard online. Sometimes I think it was real, other times I do not, most of the time, I tend to believe it was real, either way, I find the thought of time travel quite fascinating indeed.

ronald webb

Just to point out, I am just someone who likes the John Titor story, but I am definitely no expert on him, nor do I know any more about him than what I have read or heard online. Sometimes I think it was real, other times I do not, most of the time, I tend to believe it was real, either way, I find the thought of time travel quite fascinating indeed.
Hi I am fairly new to this story I think you have made some good comments from your analysis so far. I like you am also undecided as to what I believe.
One thing is for sure we are all living in very dangerous times, and you can only wonder that there are a lot terrorist problems which could esculate. The biggest worry for me is the growing beliefe by senior millatory that nuclear bombs are no longer seen as a deterrent, but can even be used in a "limited" theatre of war, and its not just the 2 heavy weights that we need to worried about on this especially with Iran now free to build and increase its strike capabilty with isreal.
Combine this with tensions in ukraine and relations with east and west an all time low increasing laws clampdowns on us civil liberties at one cant help thinking that maybe there maybe something to his predictions of WW111. Because I for one will certainly be paying a close eye on whats going on in the world. You may call me a War monger but ...hey these things are happening out there.
I just find it unbelievable that apart from the nuclear dissarment deals during the later stages of the cold war in th 70s &80s, that the horrors of Hiroshemer and the whole fall out affects on the environment seem to have been forgoten about or but on the back burner. Is it just me that thinks this? I dont know but since the likes of CNN in th70s and peace activists, there has been just been an acceptance of the status quo , but that these estimated 2000 plus warheads are still there. The difference then was it was felt that nuclear arsenals were a deterrent NOW Im not so sure. I think more should be done to but pressure back on these people in charge of all the superpowers and the FULL dangers and the devasting effects of nuclear radiation should never be underestimated.

Peaceseeker

Very interesting points, Ronald. This era, is indeed, a dangerous Time. Unfortunate, how what John Titor said, appears to be on it's way toward this era's Time Line. Perhaps a bit off course on the dates he said, yet it reminds me of that film "Terminator 3", where the robot says that "judgement" day was not stopped, only postponed . It appears, this may be so with what John speaks of, when speaking of the future. Perhaps his presence here, or whatever he did here, had the effect on this world's Time Line, to postpone his own experiences of life. The Cause and Effect of his presence, could quite easily have shifted the Space in this Time, as do all Time Travellers perhaps.

Hi I am fairly new to this story I think you have made some good comments from your analysis so far. I like you am also undecided as to what I believe.
One thing is for sure we are all living in very dangerous times, and you can only wonder that there are a lot terrorist problems which could esculate. The biggest worry for me is the growing beliefe by senior millatory that nuclear bombs are no longer seen as a deterrent, but can even be used in a "limited" theatre of war, and its not just the 2 heavy weights that we need to worried about on this especially with Iran now free to build and increase its strike capabilty with isreal.
Combine this with tensions in ukraine and relations with east and west an all time low increasing laws clampdowns on us civil liberties at one cant help thinking that maybe there maybe something to his predictions of WW111. Because I for one will certainly be paying a close eye on whats going on in the world. You may call me a War monger but ...hey these things are happening out there.
I just find it unbelievable that apart from the nuclear dissarment deals during the later stages of the cold war in th 70s &80s, that the horrors of Hiroshemer and the whole fall out affects on the environment seem to have been forgoten about or but on the back burner. Is it just me that thinks this? I dont know but since the likes of CNN in th70s and peace activists, there has been just been an acceptance of the status quo , but that these estimated 2000 plus warheads are still there. The difference then was it was felt that nuclear arsenals were a deterrent NOW Im not so sure. I think more should be done to but pressure back on these people in charge of all the superpowers and the FULL dangers and the devasting effects of nuclear radiation should never be underestimated.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

There are no "experts" on Titor except Titor himself, not even an anonymous author can claim to be such an expert.

At any rate, with all this analyzing, debating, and fighting over Titor, we do seem to forget the man behind the story.
Maybe we're all missing the point completely.

Example: Some people do not believe in the Bible and Christianity, BUT you have to admit that some beautiful concepts come from the "stories" regardless of whether or not they are true.

HDRKID

It is true that John Titor got the year wrong. However, I do believe the nuclear war is near.

17-Photobomb.jpg