A thought Vortex

Mayhem

Zenith
In the past days i have been working on one of these.

It may seem an Auto suggestion, but there is also other aspects involved.

Im trying to reprogram my subconscious to affect what i am targeting.

In prior experience, it takes some time concerted effort i will endeavour to accomplish this.

Another is being created. A very certain it will take a few days.

And it will work and the object of the thought form will show in the form that i am asking.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
In the past days i have been working on one of these.

It may seem an Auto suggestion, but there is also other aspects involved.

Im trying to reprogram my subconscious to affect what i am targeting.

In prior experience, it takes some time concerted effort i will endeavour to accomplish this.

Another is being created. A very certain it will take a few days.

And it will work and the object of the thought form will show in the form that i am asking.

What is your target?

Mayhem

Zenith
When you do this and while working upon it, it is only for the creator to know.
It will jeopardise, if even spoken of. It has to be all in the mind.

Try one for yourself. Visualise and create a image in your mind of what your trying to achieve.

Build this image up with as much detail as you can, this is why it takes some time.

When your finished and you cannot get anymore detail. Spin the image in your mind.

Telling the subconscious your intent, i wish you the best of luck.

Leeryflipper

This kinda seems like some law of attraction type stuff. In theory you're supposed to be able to concentrate on something, start with something small like a cup of coffee, and the universe will recognize those energy waves you're putting off and a cup of coffee will be in your future. Listening to baroque classical music is supposed to help while doing this sort of "meditation" as it changes your brain wave pattern to alpha waves. Hope this helps
I haven't delved super deep into it but I have experienced it. I started with the cup of coffee example and a couple days later through a completely random experience was invited into a hotel room, most hotels have coffee makers in the room and this room was furnished with coffee and some filters. Coincidence? Probably
So I applied the same method to trying to get a tremelo for the guitar I had at the time. (I was younger give me a break) fast forward a few days and I was walking by a guitar center parking lot and lo and behold in the gutters was a random whammy bar. I have had other strange things happen with the law of attraction methods and although I gave up listening to baroque classical and haven't really applied myself to the thought process in some time I am extremely careful not to dwell on negative thoughts....it works both ways

Mayhem

Zenith
This kinda seems like some law of attraction type stuff. In theory you're supposed to be able to concentrate on something, start with something small like a cup of coffee, and the universe will recognize those energy waves you're putting off and a cup of coffee will be in your future. Listening to baroque classical music is supposed to help while doing this sort of "meditation" as it changes your brain wave pattern to alpha waves. Hope this helps
I haven't delved super deep into it but I have experienced it. I started with the cup of coffee example and a couple days later through a completely random experience was invited into a hotel room, most hotels have coffee makers in the room and this room was furnished with coffee and some filters. Coincidence? Probably
So I applied the same method to trying to get a tremelo for the guitar I had at the time. (I was younger give me a break) fast forward a few days and I was walking by a guitar center parking lot and lo and behold in the gutters was a random whammy bar. I have had other strange things happen with the law of attraction methods and although I gave up listening to baroque classical and haven't really applied myself to the thought process in some time I am extremely careful not to dwell on negative thoughts....it works both ways

Yes it does work both ways, it all depends on your intent.

I wouldnt say some of those things you mentioned were strange at all.

Have you had any other times where you have thought about something there a while later, something related has occurred?

Have you heard of William walker Atkinson?
He also used the pseudonym Theron Q. Dumont:

Last edited:

Leeryflipper

I have not heard of William walker Atkinson I'd have to look into that. And yes many times, I think it's whatever you put your energy into (be it emotional, physical, spiritual) youre likely to get that in return

Mayhem

Zenith
Another is started in the mind, this one is for the well being of another.

I will visualise the person in a healthy state.

Will build up the image and then project the vibrations towards the subject in question.

Its about restoring health or attempting to aid in the balance of the energy centres
inside the human body.