A useful hint to TTM builders

Lumbergooz

Many of us saw the Steven Gibbs Time machine schematic.
looking at the time coil it is a curled coil that is placed around ones head.
What if we use a RODIN coil around the head ? This coil is the concept for accelerators and is said to have unusual time warping effects.
I intend to give it a run. Even manipulate the entire HDR frequency to match the key frequencies we know 7.83 / 2 / 12/528 /432 /369 hz
I bet there should be some upgrade in time warp effect once rodin is fused into the circuit. @Opmmur , @TimeFlipper , @steven chiverton , tell me what you think ?

Attachments

• steve Gibbs ttm.gif
    steve Gibbs ttm.gif
    4.5 KB · Views: 5

steven chiverton

the rodin coils is to small to fit over a head and no ones talking or explaining the time warping effects with this coil if any, so as far as it looks its just talk , the voltage for the rodin coil is dc and the curled time coil for the hdr is ac which runs off the ac before the section where the rectifiers are so if you made the rodin coil big enough to go over your head then its not known yet i think of the ac field effects of this set up as it may still be the same as having the coiled time coil set up as far as i can guess and the resistance of the rodin coil may be lower so you may get some heating problems there is using the 110 or 120 vac american or australian 240 vac at 50 hertz , i may be out on this but unless its insulated properly i wouldn't rely on a thin enamel layer on coper wires for good protection

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

Many of us saw the Steven Gibbs Time machine schematic.
looking at the time coil it is a curled coil that is placed around ones head.
What if we use a RODIN coil around the head ? This coil is the concept for accelerators and is said to have unusual time warping effects.
I intend to give it a run. Even manipulate the entire HDR frequency to match the key frequencies we know 7.83 / 2 / 12/528 /432 /369 hz
I bet there should be some upgrade in time warp effect once rodin is fused into the circuit. @Opmmur , @TimeFlipper , @steven chiverton , tell me what you think ?
View attachment 8715

Good to see you back again on Paranormalis :)..
Never wrap anything around your head containing AC and EM fields (n)..
Dont forget Tesla had his own idea for the Earths resonant field of 12.2Hz..

steven chiverton

it was 7.8 hertz but others say differently so i dont think anyone knows what the real resonant frequency is some say its changed and is getting higher

TimeFlipper

it was 7.8 hertz but others say differently so i dont think anyone knows what the real resonant frequency is some say its changed and is getting higher

In 1952 a guy called Winfried Schumann predicted mathematically that the Earths resonant frequency was 7.83hz....Decades earlier, Tesla stated the Earths resonant frequency was 12.2hz...I prefer to go along with Tesla Cobber :D..

steven chiverton

and the latest i herd that is was around over 11 so things change but dont think they stay the same all the time do you, technology and science is more advanced than they was in the tesla days so i dont know which is right and wrong these days

TimeFlipper

and the latest i herd that is was around over 11 so things change but dont think they stay the same all the time do you, technology and science is more advanced than they was in the tesla days so i dont know which is right and wrong these days

James Clerk Maxwell in the middle of the 19th century (1800 to 1899) mathematically postulated the theory of Electromagnetic Radiation, bringing together for the first time, Electricity, Magnetism and Light, as different manifestations of the same phenomenon (Radio Waves)..
Then along comes Heinrich Hertz, who proved J,C Maxwells theory was correct, also in the 1800s....
From that point, approximately 170 years ago, we still use Electromagnetic Radiation better known as Radio Waves for communication information around the world...Science and technology is still the same today Cobber :D..

Heinrich Hertz expanded his work to say that radio waves travel in "cycles" per second or commonly used now as "hertz" per second...
For example, years ago we used to say Megacycles when referring to the frequency of a radio wave, expressed as Mcs….Hertz was finally honoured for coming up with his discovery, and now we use the term Megahertz, expressed as Mhz...The resonant length for an antenna was made and is still used today for calculation, nothing has changed in over 170 years, in science or technology ;)….
Tesla used his own high voltage electrical sparks which produced extremely low frequency radio waves (ELF) that he knew could penetrate the Earth, and by his own (unknown) measuring system came up with the resonant frequency of the Earth as 12.2 Hz...All his experiments were done at Colorado Springs in the USA, where every year the Tesla appreciation society still hold their conferences..

steven chiverton

no i dont uncle time flipper, the only scalar wave experiment i did was winding copper around 2 opposing magnets and used an electric motor and a u shaped exenon flash tube the effects was the following it hit erea between thumb and finger with felt like a pain beam as thin as a humen hair and it induced a trance like relaxing state into my whole body while sitting in my chair i got partner to sit in same chair she felt it to that was a long time ago many breakfast cierials ago

Last edited: