A useful hint to TTM builders

TimeFlipper

no i dont uncle time flipper, the only scalar wave experiment i did was winding copper around 2 opposing magnets and used an electric motor and a u shaped exenon flash tube the effects was the following it hit erea between thumb and finger with felt like a pain beam as thin as a humen hair and it induced a trance like relaxing state into my whole body while sitting in my chair i got partner to sit in same chair she felt it to that was a long time ago many breakfast cierials ago

I made my first scalar wave transmitter the same way as you did cobber....I got the idea from some guy on the internet about 15 years ago..
However, I used 2 large neodymium magnets with both North sides facing each other, which obviously repelled each other...I had a hell of a time trying to keep the 2 magnets held together, I even got help from 2 engineers at work, and at one time we stupidly let go of one of the the magnets, and it flew away about 25 feet and stuck on the side of the building!!....Thank goodness nobody was in the way of it, it would have killed them!! :oops::eek:..

steven chiverton

I know about you Oz story tellers cobber, I reckon you and your partner had taken too much of the Fosters 4X lager, or something very similar that caused the trance like state you both experienced :p:LOL:..
it was the most beautifull feeling ive ever had this deep trance like state was so relaxing wow , fosters i haven't drinken beer in long time once a year i get a bottle of jim beam for christmas i make irish cream. in queensland used to drink xxxx beer and emu export but not in decades now

TimeFlipper

it was the most beautifull feeling ive ever had this deep trance like state was so relaxing wow , fosters i haven't drinken beer in long time once a year i get a bottle of jim beam for christmas i make irish cream. in queensland used to drink xxxx beer and emu export but not in decades now
Yeah Yeah Yeah Cobber, you are a great electrical engineer, but i can tell from your profile picture that youre telling me porkies ;) :LOL:.

Lumbergooz

@steven chiverton ; bedini 2magnet buck does cause scalar waves. my experience if u leave it running beside ur bed causes unusual dream almost realistic..it could be faith-inflicted dreams but that's what happened...what is the xenon strobe bulb doing beside the magnets? is it connected in series with the coil or just placed there??

Jay0149

You want to use the opposing frequency and current if it flows south to north use north to south like a positron or proton flow and calculate what it is at your location with the crowdmag iPhone or android app